uneven tips improving

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

uneven tips improving

Postby DougAnd » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Next Tues will be 6 weeks since implant surgery. I was told my tips would be within 1mm of even. They were off about 1/4", some 5 times more then promised. My shaft was bent 90 degrees, my head slanted. Well apparently my body is compensating. Not as bad today. That is probably why AMS and Coloplast only offer 1/2 cm lengths not 1mm. Rounding up one side and rounding down the other caused me to be worse than normal, I suppose. Bad luck of the draw.
Yes I still have severe right tip pain on the side that's too short. I use a heating pad all night every night and probably will for awhile.
I have changed uros but have my last appt with my current one this Tues. It will now be 70 miles to each appt instead of 7 but that's ok. The new guy may have new insight, maybe not. So this is uro #6. Some may say well that proves that you can't be pleased. Well in Jan and Feb my pcp and heart doc both called me frantically and told me to go immediately and give blood I was at high risk for stroke because of my TT pellets. Not a peep from my uro who put them in. Then in May had my 4 month supply reimplanted. In July my body rejected them and 6 came out. Uro said just squeeze the area till they stop coming out and put antibiotic on it. O now have a black hole on the exit spot.
Honestly guys I just don't know what to say. Is there any intelligent life out there? Am I just unlucky #13?
I am truly happy with my implant despite the deformation and impossible pump placement. I can make it work just kind of embarrassed to go to the gym and have everyone starring at my bulging 3rd nut and my curved little man.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”