Traction/VED before Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Traction/VED before Implant

Postby SW0110 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:24 pm

I have read the studies on the different traction devices and wanted to see about a current evaluation from someone who might have have used both the andropeyronies and the restorex. In looks they both appear to do about the same thing, except the restorex will curve in the opposite direction of the scar tissue. As far as time to wear, they really do not look like they do a lot of different as far as stretching goes. The clip for the tip in the restorex could be more comfortable rather these stretchy silicon tubes and the foam wrap in the andropeyronies.

FYI, I fell about two years ago onto a 2 by 8 about 3 feet straight down, and have had ED and peyronies issues pretty much since. Just went to another urologist for another opinion, and pretty much the same prognosis. ED is going to get worse with the peyronies. I can have excision grafting surgery since I can still get some type of an erection, but that will probably give me another year or two, and I will probably have to go from sildenafil to trimix for an erection. That alone scares me as it could increase the peyronies issue with all the needle pricks. End result from all is that eventually an implant is going to be my only option if I want a good solid erection. The longer I wait the shorter my penis is going to be. I have no issue with the implant at this point. I stay frustrated all the time with at best a semi, and almost no ability to make entry into my wife, even with drugs. Oral is fine, but we both enjoy penetrative sex.

I thought a few weeks ago ago I could just move forward ASAP, but life happened and hit my wife and I with a curve ball. She is literally going to have to have brain surgery sometime in October or November depending on her surgeons availability, but for her the sooner the better. Might get something done by the end of the year. More than likely sometime in the spring. MY QUESTION. I am going to do everything I can to get some of my length back. I have gone from about 7 to just under 6 over the past 2 years. I figure I have 4 - 6 months before I can move forward depending on my wifes recovery.

I am doing traction with the andropeyronies. Did anyone get any better results with the restorex. I am also starting VED with the soma erect. I figure it cannot hurt. That was pretty much the consensus of every urologist I have talked to. They do not think injections would be an option since my erections are half at best. The restorex is expensive, but if it actually worked better, I would like to know. Otherwise I cannot see how one stretch system would outperform another. When I stretch out, I just add another extension rod and pull. Either way, I plan on doing traction and VED till I can get this taken care of. I am looking at Kramer right now, and feel pretty comfortable with him. I like the thought of Eid, but our kids live outside of Baltimore and gives my wife some help with me if I needed it.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”