I cannot get my Coloplast Titan pump to work..

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
MyImplant

I cannot get my Coloplast Titan pump to work..

Postby MyImplant » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:18 pm

After my revision of my old LGX with a new TItan and Awaiting my activation appt with doctor 9/25. I want to start doing some pumping now in advance. I have a problem you may be able to help me with..

Background: Hellstrum, my doctor, chose to reuse my LGX reservoir being replaced by my Titan, This is a 100 ML reservoir and the Titan reservoir is 125 ML. This concerned me and I called Coloplast. Much discussion but the bottom-line is that they think my Titan needs 96 ML for full inflation. OP notes say that 120ML was "instilled" in me. Not sure what this means, but I think this means that in addition to installing the 100 ML into the existing reservoir, he added 20ML into the cylinders for partial inflation. I watched a video of Kramer doing a revision of FT brother of an LGX with a Titan replacement. To my surprise he also chose to reused the LGX reservoir! So apparently this is an acceptable choice.

The Problem: While in this partial inflated state, I want to start pumping. Being careful to avoid depressing the deflation button on the top of the bulb, I tried to squeeze the bulb. Very hard. Using two hands I got a very slight depression. Very little if any actual pumping. This caused DEFLATION.. Not the expected inflation! I continue for at least 10 times and get nowhere. I then thought I would start over and depressed the deflation button. I squeezed my penis to get fully deflated. I then tried to do a quick and hard pump to get it started. No feedback like a popping sensation. Bulb very hard and virtually cannot be compressed. Note I have experience with the LGX and know how to pump that.

I have not figured out how to initiate inflation using the pump. But if I wait a few minutes the cylinders return to the partially inflated status and I am back where I started. I have used my VED and this seems to help inflate somewhat. Not the hardness I want and fucking my fleshlight can cause deflation which can return to the partial inflation state after a few minutes.

YOUR HELP and question.. Just how do I get the pump to start inflation. Obviously I am doing something wrong or the pump is defective, I have to believe the doctor tested the pump before finishing the implant. So I assume this is user error.. I do not know what I am doing. When I see the doctor on 9/25 this may get cleared up. BUT I want to know how to do this before I see him because if it appears I have either a defective pump or a defective installation I want to begin the recovery now.. Not wait 2 weeks and then start over.

Coloplast suggested I schedule an appt with one of their patients who have their implant which I did. BUT I THINK I KNOW THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE TITAN USER…. Alibaba and others on this site. Help me guys.
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

maxxxxx

Re: I cannot get my Coloplast Titan pump to work..

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:48 pm

try to press the deflation disk " very strongly" and immediately after , press the pump "firmly" and release it.
If you feel a "buzz" , ok its is a good sign. After you have to continues to squeeze the pump to inflate. If ok, then it means the deflation valve was locked for all this time...
Titan 24cm . December 2015

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:41 pm

That did not seem to work. But I will keep trying. Thanks
AMS 700 LGX 19 CM (15CM + 4CM RTE) Sept 2009 by Dr. Neil Baum (erect 7.25 BPL to tip Girth 5 1/4" Replaced by Dr. Hellstrum 8/17/18 with Titan 22 CM + 1 CM RTE. Now 8 1/4' BPEL side to tip, 5 7/8" girth midshaft and 7+" at base.

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:46 pm

Another solution is press simultaneously the disk and the pump. and then squeeze the pump to inflate..

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:58 pm

I think the pump is defective. I guess I have to wait for the dr. At least I know the right way. The thought of going back into my scrotum sucks. Other people having same problem?

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:03 pm

You mention the "disk". Is this the housing with a button on each end? I believe u have the Touch.

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:08 pm

Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

maxxxxx

Postby maxxxxx » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:52 pm

Finally..

This video is perfect, from Coloplast for problem with pump

https://vimeo.com/189653083

warrenw

Postby warrenw » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:12 pm

maxxxxx wrote:This video is perfect....

Excellent video, answers a lot of questions I had about the Titan Touch. Good views of the internal construction.
Mine has never functioned as a "One-Touch" but I don't need that feature.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

MyImplant

Postby MyImplant » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:42 pm

You guys are great. I read the manual and video you suggested. I learned a lot. The most important things I learned was that the pump is fairly complicated and can be screwed up. My reaction is to control my urges to plow ahead on my own. I am going to wait until my activation appt to start my cycling. I am not sure I can replicate the recovery tasks available to my doctor. The price of a screw up is pump replacement. Ykes.

In my case this is not all that bad. Awaiting the ability to manually pump, I find that my auto inflation is doing a partial job of enabling masturbation with my fleshlight. When I go limp all I have to do is to roll over on my side and be sure my balls are not going to be squeezed by my thighs. Within minutes my penis starts to inflate to the point that I can feel pressure being put on my tunica. My penis gets hard enough to screw my fleshlight.. At least for a while. What is exciting for me is that I see improvement in penis size. Maybe wishful thinking but I think I am actually longer and maybe thicker that before the revision. Not sure until I get accurate measurements. My new cylinders are 4 CM longer than the old cylinders. Probably wishful thinking but my eyes got bigger when I looked at myself. "Jeez.. Can this be true"? Almost made me cum right then. Btw.. I do edging to prolong my pleasure.

But other observations:

First the bionic brotherhood is really necessary and we should invest out time telling others about our experiences. We need each other. Thanks again.

Second.. I am now becoming aware that the Titan tubing may be more prone to failure than the AMS. At my age.. 81.. The prospect of more revisions is worrisome. It is possible I may need a revision but be viewed as so old as to be a surgical risk. I think this new information.. If true and it may not be… would factor into my choice of the Titan. Truthfully I would still pick the Titan because of my urge for more girth. But I would have at least thought about it

Next.. Many of us cheat on doctor instructions. e.g. if I recall correctly the top four implanters vary on when to start cycling. Some as soon as a few days.. Others longer. When your own doctor says 6 weeks it encourages sneak cycling. I have not read much on the risks of "premature" cycling. Maybe I did not get my memo on this. But maybe we need more postings on this.

Also I realize how important it is to get your doctor to talk about choices made during the implant when we are in LaLa land. Tell me about the reservoir and where you are going to put it, discuss more details about a scrotoplasty and maybe residual scarring, your sizing philosophy.. Max size and hold some back to avoid erosion.. How to measure.. The choice of approaches. Whether you agree to letting other surgeons in the room do some of the work,, the pump choice. Of course if you have chosen the right doctor we can just depend on him to make the correct choice and we can avoid asking these questions? Maybe and maybe not. Maybe we need more postings on what to discuss with your doctor before the implant.

I realized I have rambled way beyond my subject line. Just saying…

AGAIN.. THANKS TO YOU. It is possible you saved me from another revision.

Return to “Implants”