CROOKED HEAD?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

CROOKED HEAD?

Postby DougAnd » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:19 am

Does anyone else have a crooked glans head? Mine looks like a steep ski slope, advanced course for sure. Deflated it bends 90 degrees to the left. My right tip is about a quarter inch higher than my left. I'd really like to know if this is normal. I went on the AMS site for doctors and found out that the implant rtes only come in 1/2 cm lengths. Docs have to round up or down to that length.
I'm I the only one this lucky? Thanks
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

LMCatman

Re: CROOKED HEAD?

Postby LMCatman » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Don't know specifically about the AMS but my "tips" are slightly different. The "bending to the left" when flaccid I do know something about though. My first (botched) implant had a "cross" that made me bend severely to the left about an inch out from the base. Dr Perito's revision made me completely straight when inflated but he told me he had no control over where it went flaccid. He had me do "modeling" to train it to remain straight when inflated.

Flaccid, I "adjust" myself umpteen times a day. I try to stay dressed "up and to the right". Normal movements cause it to work back to "down and to the left(and uncomfortably bent)". So I adjust again. I wear Fruit of the Loom briefs. For a while I wore one size smaller than my normal to help hold me in place. I'm back to my normal size but often still pull the smaller size from my drawer and wear them anyway.

There have been many things about my implants that have been "less than ideal". However, my pre-implant situation was also "less than ideal". With my "less than ideal" implant, I can fuck. Before, I could not.

Heal, try not to worry, and get ready for some fun...... Good luck
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:26 pm

DougAnd wrote:Does anyone else have a crooked glans head? My right tip is about a quarter inch higher than my left. I'd really like to know if this is normal. I went on the AMS site for doctors and found out that the implant rtes only come in 1/2 cm lengths. Docs have to round up or down to that length.
I'm I the only one this lucky? Thanks

Mine is exactly as you describe but improves when pumped up. Also my left cylinder tip will slide down below corona level when deflated but the right one stays in place. When inflated it will move back up. I do not know if this is a result of the first implant disaster or why. I keep telling some of you boys I will take a picture. I'll get to it eventually. I know someone here had 2 lengths of tip extenders to make his straight. I wondered about that with me but re-watched the video and the math/measurement came out the same both times.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:33 pm

Alibaba, what does Dr Kramer say about the tip being below the corona when deflated?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:18 pm

I've never discussed it with him. If I need a revision it would be part of it. He had offered an up size revision when we were talking about the hydrocell I had early on but as I told him then, this thing does what I need it to do now w/o the pain of the previous implant so till it needs replaced I take it as it is. I know someone on the forum at one time said Dr. Eid put a stitch to hold the tip in place on 1 side. He had a similar issue. I can theorize all day why it is that way and not attribute it to anything in particular. As long as it straightens some when pumped up, all is good, but as someone stated a few weeks ago, it does make my pee stream pee left too so watch where you aim. Everything has a cost versus benefit to weigh. The cost, $ or physical surgery versus living with it like it is say to me it is not that big of a deal in my case. The left side has had issues ever since the prostatectomy. That side was blue for a month. Dr. Kibel said not possible but it was. Glans and all like a line was drawn down the center. Rt side pink, left side blue. The left side was also the side of the scar tissue and the direction of the bend. Cheers. I will try to remember a picture.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:47 am

Thanks guys but not very encouraging news. In the locker room mister bent dick, wonder if he has an implant? Or was born deformed. But yes I do need to wait 6 months.
Here is the rest of the story. I researched this for more than 4 years. Saw I was going the way of an implant and thought this would be a great subject for my 3rd book. Three things I found out right away. 1, implants are still very much the wild wild west. 2, the chances of being shrunk were much greater than of being preserved. and 3, the number one cause of distal erosion and distal penetration was uneven tip pressure.
After being impotent for 2 years and no good news I had decided not to play Russian roulette with my penis and abandoned the project which was to have concluded with my own implant observed for 6 months before final copy.
AMS stepped in and I got the insurances I needed to go ahead. The rep spoke with both Saracino and Prody. Both stretched me out to more than 6 inches and promised me that length. When I told the rep about uneven tip pressure and if they got it wrong there was no way to fix it she bragged that Dr Saracino's measurements were exact and that she would match them to within 1 millimeter. I asked how do you do that, stack different length tips together? She replied don't worry I'll take care of it. I was led to believe that the LGX product came with a special feature that other implants did not. According to my research they only offered 1/2 cm increments, but the LGX apparently came in 1 mm increments. Wrong!Last week I went on the AMS physicians web site and discovered that the LGX only comes in 1/2 cm increments just like all the others. So I am stuck with a medically unsafe condition that can never be fixed. I was lied to. By everyone. When I questioned Dr Saracino about it he verified that his measurements were all exact. I said do I look that stupid? The is less than 1 chance in 4 quadrillion that ever patients measurements just happen to come out to even cm's. Well he admitted I do make minor adjustments. 1/4 of an inch is not a minor adjustment when it comes to uneven tip pressure! That is possibly the very worst outcome. I guess it's only fair that I had a stellar recovery but a really lousy outcome. Two completely different sides of the bell curve.
The good news is that is I fully inflate only enough to maintain my current length I will never have problems with erosion or tip penetration.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:50 pm

Mine is perfectly straight, and always has been, gland and all, very happy.
DSCN1530.JPG
DSCN1530.JPG (185.83 KiB) Viewed 1662 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:15 pm

Not only do they come in 1/2cm increments, doctors such as Eid trim them to fit for an even closer fit sometimes.

Here are the pictures. Not great but sort of show it. Some days the left tilt looks more prominent. I could not get a picture peeing but it pees about 11:00. Dots mark where the tips ended today deflated. Some days the left one withdraws back to the coronal edge. The right one is always in the same place.
Attachments
DSCF1105.JPG
DSCF1105.JPG (660.61 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
DSCF1103.JPG
DSCF1103.JPG (699.67 KiB) Viewed 1634 times

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:20 pm

DougAnd wrote:Thanks guys but not very encouraging news. In the locker room mister bent dick, wonder if he has an implant?

Give the guy the benefit of doubt. He might have been humping his mail order plastic barbie doll, slid off the couch and damaged it or had an accident changing the filter on his vacuum cleaner. You know shit happens. :shock: :lol: :lol:

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:48 pm

Another picture
Attachments
DSCF1110.JPG
DSCF1110.JPG (682.48 KiB) Viewed 1630 times

Return to “Implants”