CROOKED HEAD?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: Larry10625

FishingTime67

Re: CROOKED HEAD?

Postby FishingTime67 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:42 am

alibaba wrote:Not only do they come in 1/2cm increments, doctors such as Eid trim them to fit for an even closer fit sometimes.

Here are the pictures. Not great but sort of show it. Some days the left tilt looks more prominent. I could not get a picture peeing but it pees about 11:00. Dots mark where the tips ended today deflated. Some days the left one withdraws back to the coronal edge. The right one is always in the same place.

Alibaba...
I'm glad I ran across this thread..
My tips are the very same way, left down right up.
I didn't know if my left tube was withdrawing or right was migrating.
But when I fully pump they are both in the same place in my glans.
Carl
Hello.. I'm 51 new implant in Jan. 2018 married 25 yrs have two wonderful daughters that I'm proud man to say they are mine.
Size 7 in. girth 6 erect

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:27 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:Alibaba...
I'm glad I ran across this thread..
My tips are the very same way, left down right up.
I didn't know if my left tube was withdrawing or right was migrating.
But when I fully pump they are both in the same place in my glans.
Carl

You describe mine perfectly. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 am

Yes inflated they are even but my glans is still cocked. And the left side is curved the right side straight up. So in the locker room everyone will be whispering look at the guy with the deformed dick! Deflated I have a very pronounced bend.Never had it with severe peyronies disease. Got it from my implant. Go figure.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody and AMS RN M Haws of Fla. Married 31 years, HB pressure 40 years, soft erections 30. Functionally impotent 2+ years. 3.5 " fully flaccid 6.5" flaccid stretch and 6 7/8 " max stretch.

Return to “Implants”