They took 2 cms

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
redandwhite

Re: They took 2 cms

Postby redandwhite » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:08 pm

I would say that I am the same length now, about 1 year post op. I can tell that it will now take a couple or three extra pumps which I can feel in the erection, compared to the first few weeks after surgery. My advice to someone approaching this is, if at all possible and your insurance will cover, get it done sooner rather than later. Don't use the shots for years like I did, I ended up with quite a bit of scar tissue and curvature and shortened length compared younger days. (and I lost a fair amount of weight after retirement so it isn't increase in fat pad) I switched entirely to VA medical services after retirement (line of duty disabled vet, not too serious but still, I qualified for free service) They told me I qualified for an implant on the first visit to Urology Clinic I hesitated for five more years, with them literally trying to talk me into it at each annual visit, but they continued to prescribe Edex on my request. I was foolish I suppose. On the other hand, for erections any time, any place (my wife especially likes doing it while camping in our pop up...) and as long as I want, I'm now good to go.
Surgery at VA July 2017 after many years struggling with pills, shots, pump, etc. Should've done it way sooner! October 2020: VA just replaced the first one with another due to stuck valve...AMS 700 LGX.

DougAnd

Re: They took 2 cms

Postby DougAnd » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:09 am

Thanks guys. First you seem to have missed my FLACCID stretch was 4.5 inches. It just so happens that with me the VED matched exactly. So I stretched myself out pushed the tape hard against the pubic bone and took the measurement.
I agree that it is early. But I also know that the LGX grows you with usage. And I also know that if the surgeon had used the method I discussed with him I would have been longer than my flaccid stretch out the door. Bottom line is that perhaps 95 percent of surgeons are using 30 year old premed methods while we are paying with 2018 dollars.
If my implant weren't lop sided I wouldn't really care. 5.5" is more than enough to have a GREAT time. But the guy lied to me and didn't have the balls to tell me to my face. If he had I would have left him in the dust like the three before him and gone to Kramer.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”