Help: deflated vs fully pumped

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Help: deflated vs fully pumped

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:16 am

DougAnd wrote:I've only been cycling about a week and my results are all over the board. I'm sure that with experience I will become very consistent. My worst is 5 1/4 deflated and 5 1/2 fully pumped. My best is 5 1/2 deflated and 6" fully pumped. Would you guys mind telling me what your deflated vs fully pumped lengths are and how long you have been cycling? That would help put my mind at ease and very very thank you in advance

5 1/2 deflated and 5 3/4 fully pumped. I've been cycling since the second week of January 2018. Have gained like... 5" deflated and 1/2" inflated in length and as much as 3/4" in girth fully inflated. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:20 am

oldbeek wrote:Put the tape measure away for 2 months. Give it time. 5 months added 1/2 in length and nothing In girth. Always been a pencil dick.

Agree 100%. Same as people on diets... don't weigh yourself every day you will get discouraged. I measured myself shortly after I started cycling and then not again until one day my wife said "you have really gained girth with the implant" So I measured again. Now I keep a log and I measure every 2 months. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 am

Thanks guys that really helps. I don't want to seem anal about measuring but a book is no good without data. I have to keep a daily diary for another 5 months if I decide to publish. So far my 6 gives me the green light . America loves a winner. Not so much a fool.
So Larry that is exactly what I am seeing. The VED has made a huge difference in my flaccid length. I am almost the same both ways. Which is perfectly fine by me. Also my bend is slowly unbending. I've discovered that with one pump it almost goes away. I may just keep one pump standard 24/7.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”