Stretch routine, Pump 110%??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Stretch routine, Pump 110%??

Postby DougAnd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:34 am

I have an LGX but never get any stretch. Of course I've only been cycling a week or so. But my bulb will go flat and I can cycle forever without any change. Over and over and over again. There is only one AMS pump we all have the same thing wonder why mine acts different? Maybe it's just not broken in yet?
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

bobsteel

Postby bobsteel » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:18 am

DougAnd wrote:I have an LGX but never get any stretch. Of course I've only been cycling a week or so. But my bulb will go flat and I can cycle forever without any change. Over and over and over again. There is only one AMS pump we all have the same thing wonder why mine acts different? Maybe it's just not broken in yet?

If yours is broken then mine is too.
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:51 pm

bobsteel wrote:
DougAnd wrote:I have an LGX but never get any stretch. Of course I've only been cycling a week or so. But my bulb will go flat and I can cycle forever without any change. Over and over and over again. There is only one AMS pump we all have the same thing wonder why mine acts different? Maybe it's just not broken in yet?

If yours is broken then mine is too.

Phone AMS... the rep can talk you through some resets and usually gets things up and running again. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”