Over Research

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bobsteel

Re: Over Research

Postby bobsteel » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:59 pm

I did what I thought was a lot of research before the implant. I don't mean this in a negative way but what I found out afterwards is that you can never do enough research before doing such a radical alteration to your life and body. .
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:22 am

Bob-can you expand??
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:39 pm

stop worrying .

the implant was one of the top four decisions i have made in my entire life. It has been such amazing improvement for my well being. You are lucky because you had the capability and the resources to put you in the pre-surgery position that you now are.

I will repeat what I said before:

"do not be a weenie, Stand tall and fight off that beast called erectile dysfunction with the stamina , pride, and courage of a gladiator "
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Cowart69

Postby Cowart69 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:35 am

Whats up gang.

I am 2 days out of my implant surgery.

I did very little research going into the surgery.....not gonna lie I was absolutely petrified...never said a word to anyone about it.....never outwordly showed it to anyone....but it was like a duck on the water....everything cool with he duck on he surface but underneath the water his little webbed feet are pumping a mile a second.

I am 49, a diabetic, coming off a horrible 18 plus year marriage where the last 5 years or so we were not even having sex we disliked each other so much....and I didnt even KNOW that I had ED because I went so long without even having sex.

So I move to a new town, start over, find a wonderful woman (a nurse actually) who in the beginning has no clue that I have ed.....bad ed that not pills, or trimix, or anything would fix.

She held my hand through all of it....did all that research that I dreaded and did not do......and held my hand till I went under the anastesia for the surgery.....

I come out the other end groggy as well...not really even realizing that it had even happened....I have pain but meds to tolerated it and ice packs....I will tell you what...I would endure a whole lot more pain then this to get this love stick going again and satisfy a good woman who was patient enough with me. I would do it twice.

naginati

Postby naginati » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:44 am

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:33 am

So glad to hear your good news, Cowart69! All the best as you continue to heal.

Return to “Implants”