Implant is Blessing / My story

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Baseball3326

Re: Implant is Blessing / My story

Postby Baseball3326 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:07 pm

Ruktitan wrote:Did the implant fix your thinned out cold penis? Is is back where it was prior to this?

Yes absolutely the implant fixed the girth part. The “ cold” penis definitely better than it was before the implant. I still have times where it is cold but the best way to fix that is to have sex / get the blood going which I now have way way more than before. Honestly I do not take sex pills any more either cause they never worked for me no matter how much I took. What works best for me is 3-5 hits of marijuana and it makes my penis warm and hard without even pumping up the implant.
38 years old , implanted by Dr Kramer June of 2016 with a Titan, Reside in Philly PA

gonats1188

Postby gonats1188 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:03 pm

What works best for me is 3-5 hits of marijuana and it makes my penis warm and hard without even pumping up the implant.

Thank you for sharing your story. Is this to say that you can still achieve natural erections even without inflating the pump? Can you share a bit more about how an inflated erections *feels* compared to natural ones before?

Again, can't thank you enough for sharing this story.

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:39 pm

Baseball
Glad it all worked out for you. Supportive people mean everything. Its sad to think the depression ED can cause and what your feelings can be when you dont feel like a man in a mans world. Enjoy what what you have in your life and i hope that others out there feeling no hope can learn from you. Thanks for sharing !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

dhiker99

Postby dhiker99 » Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Baseball3326 wrote:
Ruktitan wrote:Did the implant fix your thinned out cold penis? Is is back where it was prior to this?

Yes absolutely the implant fixed the girth part. The “ cold” penis definitely better than it was before the implant. I still have times where it is cold but the best way to fix that is to have sex / get the blood going which I now have way way more than before. Honestly I do not take sex pills any more either cause they never worked for me no matter how much I took. What works best for me is 3-5 hits of marijuana and it makes my penis warm and hard without even pumping up the implant.

What type of marijuana Sativa or Indica?
Implanted 4/22/21, Coloplast Titan

Return to “Implants”