AMX 700 CX and cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bobsteel

AMX 700 CX and cycling

Postby bobsteel » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Can I expect to get some of my length back by cycling? I have been cycling at least once a day since implant. I pump to the max. Seems like I should be able to pump more. Never feel any stretch like I did with VED pre-implant.

Two questions for CX implantees:

Do I need to cycle for ever or just a few months?

Can I expect any length gains over time from my CX?

Looks like I should have gotten an LGX bur I left it up to the Doctor to decide during surgery.
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

gillemor

Re: AMX 700 CX and cycling

Postby gillemor » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:26 am

What did your surgeon recommend about cycling? I was advised that I must cycle once a day for 6 months, staying inflated for at least 5 minutes. After the 6 months, at least once a week for life.

I was expecting loss of length, and don’t think much can be done about that, but was pretty disappointed with my girth. My surgeon then advised cycling twice a day for at least 20 minutes in order to stretch the cylinders. I’ve been doing this increased regime for 3 months now (sometimes for considerably longer than 20 minutes) but have not seen any improvement. Like you, I don’t get any sensation of stretching and I feel I should be able to pump more “until it hurts!”, then I might start getting somewhere, but it just doesn’t seem possible.
62 years old, gay, single. ED following prostatectomy in 2016. Living in Scotland but implanted March 27, 2018 in London, England. AMS 700CX 21cm + 1cm RTE. Happy to show/tell

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:59 am

Gillemor,
I also have an AMS. Mine is 18cm X 12mm with 5.5Rtes. I was implanted on October 4, 2016. With my 'stretching routine' I have regained my pre opp length and my girth is improving. Unless there is a pre existing condition (scarring, Peyronie's, or a Prostecomy. There should be no loss of length. Regular cycling and a lot of use should bring back lost length. The girth takes a little longer. Many guys have used my 'stretching routine' and it worked for them. PM me or email me anytime donnie1954@mail.com
Welcome bionic brother.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

gillemor

Postby gillemor » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:48 pm

Thanks Donnie, I’ve read about your stretching routine a good deal and it’s certainly encouraging. But a lot of what you and other guys describe doesn’t seem to happen in my case, eg my cylinders fill up after just a few pumps, I don’t get any real sense that I’m managing to stretch anything, and after staying inflated for a while, I still cant get any more pumps in if I go back to it.
I think my loss of length is due to the prostatectomy and I’m sure I should have been advised to start working on things much sooner after that operation. Still, I did a lot of VED work especially in the 6 weeks prior to getting the implant, and was able to achieve 6 inches. Now less than 5 inches, though part of the reduction is due to the glans not getting engorged now.
I’ll take another look at your recommendations and likely get in touch direct as you’ve kindly suggested.
62 years old, gay, single. ED following prostatectomy in 2016. Living in Scotland but implanted March 27, 2018 in London, England. AMS 700CX 21cm + 1cm RTE. Happy to show/tell

Return to “Implants”