Titan Auto Inflation - SOLUTIONS ???

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
raymnd

Re: Titan Auto Inflation - SOLUTIONS ???

Postby raymnd » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:31 pm

I have the Titan classic pump. Six weeks. It's getting better. I did feel it was kind
of autoinflating but it seems less as I have it longer. It never gets so hard I could
have sex with it. Just uncomfortable. I have to squeeze it down. I don't even have
to depress the deflate valve. My doctor at Mayo said older is better. Less problems.
He does two a day and only puts in Titans.
Coloplast Titan 22 cm. Not a one touch. Oct 1, 2018. Mayo Clinic, Rochester. Dr Kohler.
Works good. Feel I'm a little shorter.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:50 pm

I've heard that you can fully deflate then give the bulb a small squeeze and that will help sometimes.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

frank53

Postby frank53 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:22 am

raymnd wrote:I have the Titan classic pump. Six weeks. It's getting better. I did feel it was kind
of autoinflating but it seems less as I have it longer. It never gets so hard I could
have sex with it. Just uncomfortable. I have to squeeze it down. I don't even have
to depress the deflate valve. My doctor at Mayo said older is better. Less problems.
He does two a day and only puts in Titans.

Hello raymnd just learned Thursday that I had a classic pump implant Nov 6 (with the 2 bars) P.A. told me He started installing the old classic in Sept. same thing less problems, Same Dr. same place as you , little hard to find and release pump bulb is really hard, hope it gets better? and easier frank
born 53 ,married in 73 have had ED issues for 20 yr ,high blood pressure.diabetes , implanted 11 /6/18 with Coloplast Titan 20cm,2cm rte

Return to “Implants”