Cock Rings and Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Donnie1954

Cock Rings and Implants

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:26 am

This has been discussed a while back. If I have a question I start a post. I started wearing cock rings in an attempt to fight my ED. They didn't work at all but I loved the feel. I wore metal, glass, rubber, silicone stretch rings, and adjustable leather straps. When I got my implant, I quit wearing Metal and glass as my third nut wouldn't let me. I have talked to brothers who wear cock rings with their implants. I started wearing a leather buckle strap and I love it. It gives me a better bulge and I like that. Do any of you bionic brothers use cock rings? Can you wear metal and glass ones or adjustable horseshoe or ice hardwear? I would love to go back to metal or glass as an accidental erection is an impossibility. Thanks for your imput my brothers.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Genesis

Re: Cock Rings and Implants

Postby Genesis » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:48 am

Where did you buy the leather buckle strap from?
Using a leather strap with snap buttons helps me tremendously but a buckle strap would be even better.

For whatever reason cock rings dont seem to work well for me at all, the leather straps do.
I use one around my cock and balls and one around my balls like a ball stretcher.
That combination has been the most effective for me.
Mid 30's
Never had an erection suitable for sex
Tried Pills, Pump, and Shots with no success
Implanted with a Titan One Touch on March 9th 2018 by Dr. Carrion in Tampa.
18cm with 1.5 and 2cm RTE's. 125cc Reservoir with 90cc filled.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Try Mr. S Leather in San Fransisco for such things. I purchased several cockrings from them over the years that were excellent.

Next door to Parliament House in Orlando Florida is the best, highest quality place you will find for those things. Decent crafted, not the crap you see at highway exits with billboard advertising. I do not remember the store's name nor had any dealings with Parliament which is some kind of gay hotel other than using their parking lot. They let me try on metal donut rings in the dressing rooms at the shop. Little did I know they had a convex mirror overhead to watch for shop lifting. I had an audience outside the room once I had found which ring was the correct size and an offer to "let's go to my room and fuck" walking to the truck :shock: :shock:
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:51 pm

I
Last edited by LeRoastBeef on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:20 pm

I'd like to find a leather w/ buckle ring for around the top of my scrotum to help with scrotal stretching. My goal was to find a leather band that would fit around my ball sack, just above the nuts and below the shaft of my penisw. I ordered one online, but it's no where near big enough, even if I'm very relaxed down there after using the hot tub. With a somewhat tight sack and the extra tubes and equipment in there, I need significantly longer reach for the strap. I was hoping that I could start getting a little more sack stretch by leaving one on for a good part of the day.

Anyone know where you can order leather rings/straps with custom length?

TIA.
Quincy
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:42 pm

I ordered one on line that had one strap for the penis and one for penis and balls connected. I had to cut it apart my dick unpumped was entirely too big. I can get the larger one around my dick and balls on the last snap. It was cheap but looks cool, especially when I'm wearing jeans. It gives me an even larger bulge.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

briefs

Postby briefs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:53 am

I use a silicone cock ring around both my cock and balls to help keep my glans and corpora spongiosum engorged. It seems gentle enough not to cause damage to the implant pump or tubing. I definitely like the feel of the extra engorgement.
Greg. 63. Gay in Los Angeles. HIV positive since '81. ED, venous leak and Peyronie's disease starting at age 49. Loss of length and girth -- 6 ¾ x 5 ½ before ED, 5 ½ x 5 pre-surgery 14 years later, 5 x 4 ½ after implant. Surgery was June 2018. :D

Return to “Implants”