Possible infection

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Possible infection

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:46 am

torless50 wrote:Calm buddy, you still don't know for sure what it is. It isn't the first time I read people who got some fever after the surgery and had no infection, somewhere I read that if it doesn't reach 39 it is not safe it's an infection.

Besides how is the scrotum pump? Is it stuck or is it loose?

My doctors weren't concerned until my temp hit 40. Lower than that was referred to as a low grade temp and was treated with topical antibiotic creams and Tylenol. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:58 am

defiant wrote:I’m so happy to hear that your markers are normal. The elevated BP is typical of someone in a stressful situation, just how high it was I’m sure reflects how stressed you were.

Heal up now. And then you need to get to the bottom of what happened. They have literally no choice but to comply and divulge all information. Most NHS hospitals have what’s known as PALS (patient advice liaison service) for all enquiries.

Hope you get your answers! More importantly though, get better!!

Agreed. :)

Larry

Limpbizcit

Postby Limpbizcit » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:58 am

BionicLeeroy wrote:Well this seems to have been the longest 3 weeks of my life. Things are now however improving and healing nicely. I cant believe 2 weeks ago the wound had completely dehisced and come apart. I have a follow up appointment next Thursday where I can start cycling the device (that will be 5 weeks after surgery)
I will start a new thread and compare the differences first hand between the previous Titan and this AMS product for those that are interested after then.

Thanks again for everyone's support and comments

As a person who has had an infection I am happy to see things are looking up for you. Looking forward to your comparison thread.
Age 47. ED for over 20 years. Diagnosed with Hypogonadism. Pills and trimix do not work consistently. Implanted with 24cm AMS CX 12/12/17. Infected implant removed and replaced with AMS Spectra 2/18/18. Implanted with 26CM Titan 10/02/18. So far so good.

BionicLeeroy

Postby BionicLeeroy » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Thanks Limpbizcit

I guess my biggest worry at the moment is what happens when I finish the antibiotics (just over 1week left of course)

I am panicked there may be infection lurking even though everything is healing well, no discharge at all, no pain. No tethering of parts and I can now inflate and deflate ok.

Did you have symptoms whilst you were taking antibiotics?
47 year old
Implanted Dec 2017 with coloplast titan 22cm + 3cm rte
previous malleable implant and lue pro.cedure for peyronies, due to crossover implant revised August 2018 with ams CX 24 + 1rte

Limpbizcit

Postby Limpbizcit » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:28 pm

They would come and go. I would go a few days with nothing and then the discharge would return.
Age 47. ED for over 20 years. Diagnosed with Hypogonadism. Pills and trimix do not work consistently. Implanted with 24cm AMS CX 12/12/17. Infected implant removed and replaced with AMS Spectra 2/18/18. Implanted with 26CM Titan 10/02/18. So far so good.

Josef007

Postby Josef007 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:29 am

BionicLeeroy wrote:Thanks Limpbizcit

I guess my biggest worry at the moment is what happens when I finish the antibiotics (just over 1week left of course)

I am panicked there may be infection lurking even though everything is healing well, no discharge at all, no pain. No tethering of parts and I can now inflate and deflate ok.

Did you have symptoms whilst you were taking antibiotics?

I crossed to see what's going ,
well i just panicked & felt like i'm in the same situation , as a non medical professional , it was skin infection that's all , it would spread to all the area if it's possible but don't worry everything is fine now .
Listen , you can do something else to avoid everything related to infection.
21 years old , pelvic trauma , family planning & life isn't cool & we shall stand and fight.

Family , wife , kids , fatherhood ,hopes.

Josef007

Postby Josef007 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:35 am

I had infection before in my lowest finger from a surgery and i drunk this.
Within 2 days everything became fine but i was in that time 12 years old.
It's effective anti-infection & speed the healing process & it's a part of my plan when i will have an implant.

Aloe Véra gel forever. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
forever-living-aloe-vera-gel-500x500.jpg
forever-living-aloe-vera-gel-500x500.jpg (53.79 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
21 years old , pelvic trauma , family planning & life isn't cool & we shall stand and fight.

Family , wife , kids , fatherhood ,hopes.

BustedBob

Postby BustedBob » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 pm

Looking good Leeroy, glad to see things are looking better
ED 20 plus years-venous leakage, Peyronies for the last 3 years.
Implanted October 2017 at UCLH London, England. Titan Touch.

Return to “Implants”