Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:55 am

Day 10 no pain mild swelling color returning after a night on the wedge pillow.
Thank you guys for your replies. Here is the url
http://www.ajandrology.com/article.asp? ... last=Negro
There were less than 100 patients in all and I think 45 were given the LGX who qualified for the study. The study was done in Italy but it does not say where the patients lived? The medical journal is Chinese.
Anyway thank you Doctor for your advice. Last Monday was way too soon. The nurse is coming over today more after that. I have some secrets to reveal. Stay tuned!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Re: Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd Trade secrets

Postby DougAnd » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:18 am

Day 10 cont. 10:44 am. Nurse just left, look great no chance of internal infection. Next visit last one next week after staples out and for discharge. Said I was the best patient he has right now. Asked how you others are doing at FT. Nice guy straight forward up front I HATE liars. Don't care if they think they are king of the universe.
Ok trade secrets.
I was told by AMS that the prosthesis she put together for me would be within one millimeter of actual measurement. Very impressive. I asked how can you do that when the LGX only comes in 3 cm increments? Do you have different sized rtes? Was told she was the expert don't worry about it. Looking over everyone's implant sizes I assumed that 3 cm actually meant 3.2 or 3.7 etc and that they never bothered to give it exactly. Wrong. The doc rounds down the measurements to the nearest cm. So the 1 mm simply means that the AMS product is withing 1 mm assembled every time. Smoke and mirrors.
Here is a good one. Someone said that the LGX claim of 25% lengthening was bogus because the doc simply subtract 25% from your implant. I laughed because anyone who knows anything about the product knows that you can never reach the 25% unless you live a very long time. 1/2 inch a year is typical and 1 inch in a lifetime is normal. Only a completely clueless idiot would do 25%. Well here is the aha moment. My distal measurement used by my surgeons was 10 cm. Less than 4 inches. And the cut is exactly where the penis comes out of my body. And I have a max erection of 7.1 inches with my expected girth. And they promised me 6 inches out the door in a few weeks. So that is 3 inches shorter than perfectly safe and 2 inches shorter than promised. 25% of 18 cm is less than 2 inches. So they may have stolen more than the LGX can provide in a lifetime of usage.
I have already complained to AMS. I had already called Kramer and gotten hotel and transportation. OOPS!! My mistake. Jokes on me.
Of course I really won't know much for about 5 more weeks. Right now my partially inflated penis has a 90 degree curve to the left. That is my main concern for today.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Re: Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd Implant tips

Postby DougAnd » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Day 10 no pain min swelling color rapidly returning.
Those who are not yet implanted. Buy a half body wedge pillow and stay on it. Your skin will not shrink nearly as much and you will not bruise as much. Now this also means that your penis will not contract as hard as normally. Nor will it swell as large. If you have lots of time to slowly heal this is key.
Just came in from a glorious hour of HOT Fl sun, in the shower to wash off the dripping sweat, alcohol bath on my wounds and then covered them with gauze. Came home on the 8th wrapped up like a mummy. 48 hours later the damage was revealed. The sutures above my penis also had staples and was completely clean. The 3 inch plus sutures below were covered in dry blood. Nurse told me to shower and clean up using water (said alcohol was fine) and gave me more gauze and tape to cover it after. I could not all the blood off of the stitches. Next day better but same thing. Well on day 8 I noticed dried blood on the gauze. Same thing on day 9. Did a very good clean job and covered with gauze. Today day 10 he looked at the tiny amount of dried blood and said that was normal. Not a sign of infection.
Ok had a hot sun soak followed by a hot shower and then I measured. Now I'm at 5" exactly so shrunk 1/4 inch. Probably nothing but here is the problem. These yo yos who used shrink to fit technology count on the trauma actually shrinking your penis permanently in the 2 weeks following surgery so that you are tight against whatever they chose to give you. If that does not happen. Surprise! When you cycle your penis will still be bigger than the implant. Big problem. Hope that's not what I'm seeing here.
I wrote to AMS telling them that I might have been undersized and that the right rte may have come out of place. I hope not but it will eventually be obvious. But it's only day 10. Anyone else at 5" on day 10? Please share.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:48 am

Day 11 no pain mild swelling not much to add. It is about 6:30 AM So two days ago I noticed a slight yellowing area on my left side above the penis in the valley where your abdomen meets your leg. This square patch of yellow is where my saline sac is. About 5 inches from the incision made to place it. My fat fad protected everything else above the penis from turning purple, no discoloration at all. And now the yellow is also gone. My scrotum is only slightly swollen about 10% or less. The prune lump has reappeared but instead of taking up most of it now it is only a small nut just above the perineum. I've been sleeping on the wedge pillow every night but not using it during the day.
The AMS RN agreed with Doc Saracino that the bend is normal and only temp. I had asked her for a second opinion. She basically told me that is was impossible for the rte's tips to move after placement. Good to know. So score another point for Larry.
I'm walking around the house, sitting, standing for longer times. Very little change in scrotal swelling not like Mon or Tues, big mistake returning to work. You guys who are having this done, advice? Two weeks plus off of work. I am going to walk the dog today for an hour or more around our yard may even mow the lawn. See how that works but will take it slow and easy in short spurts just to be sure. Plan on trying work again Monday but probably will not last 8 hours. Don't want to kill the goose, need more than one egg.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:59 pm

Day 11 cont. zero pain 40% scrotal swelling. Very good day. Mowed our 1/2 acre lawn went shopping walked and sat all day long, 1/2 nap midday. Now on my back with ice and back on the wedge pillow tonight but looking good for work on Monday.
I solved a mystery. My surgeon's report showed 11cm down and 10cm up. Well when I measure from pubic bone to tip I am 5" now, was 5.5 for awhile. I have an 18cm implant with 3cm rtes. So that matched. But when you subtract the 11 from 21 you get 10. That is less than 4" then add half a head and about 4" even. Where did the extra inch come from? Well the measurement is taken from the back not the front. So I measured from my scrotal cut to my tip and 4" exactly. The cut is actually 1 inch above y pubic bone.
If you guys want to know exactly how much of your penis the doc arbitrarily cut off go get a copy of your surgical notes look for the upper (distal) measurement convert into inches and then measure from your scrotal scar to the tip. You should be about 1/10 of an inch long because of the glans but close enough. You don't need to guess am I going to get longer? That will tell you exactly what to expect. Wth an LGX you can get up to 1 inch longer if you really work at it every day. May take years. Too much trouble for me.

DougAnd

Re: Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd Wedge pillow

Postby DougAnd » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:41 am

Day 12 about 8:30 AM pain zero but discomfort 3-5 comes and goes. I think Larry pointed out that recovery is more about discomfort than pain. Right now I cannot even imagine ever wanting to have sex if things stayed at this level. Which they will not. Swelling mild. Maybe about 20% or less. Not enough to bother walking normally. My entire scrotum is a dark pink slightly inflated balloon.
I was on a wedge pillow 24/7 for about the first week. It made a huge difference in color and swelling. My ankles and feet looked like skin covered bones. At one point I realized that maybe I should stop. What if slowing blood flow also slowed healing and increased the risk of infection? What if I could not go back to work soon enough?
I'm not a Doctor and really I doubt that any have ever even heard of wedge pillow therapy and would have nothing to offer except for a hollow opinion, but based on my exterior healing my incisions the wedge pillow had no affect on slowing it down. But it did very much affect how soon I could return to work. If I were flush with cash no way I'd be off of my wedge even now! I would have zero swelling and almost zero discoloration. But since I'm not anxious to become a street person, a sacrifice had to be made. It has taken days for the throbbing in my scrotum and swelling when I stand to finally subside. Tomorrow I will be able to work. Maybe 8 hours.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:28 am

DougAnd wrote:My surgeon's report showed 11cm down and 10cm up. Well when I measure from pubic bone to tip I am 5" now, was 5.5 for awhile. I have an 18cm implant with 3cm rtes.

When a surgeon measures up and down, it is from a reference point, such as the top of the incision.

So this has nothing to do with the length of the penis from the pubic bone.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Right Freddy that's what I just said. Took me about 9 or 10 days to figure that out. Measuring from my scrotal scar adds up the exactly what I have inside. It is 4 inches from the scrotal scar to the tip on the back side. But no one measures their penis from the back. Right now I am 5" exactly on the front top when measured from my pubic bone to the tip and exactly 4" from the scar when measured on the back underside. So that is how you use the surgical report to compare apples to apples. My 10 cm beyond the scar equals 5" of penis from bone to tip.

Day 12 shortly before 1 PM. In bed with ice trying to get scrotal swelling down before work on Monday.
I figured out why I have such a HUGE scrotal scar. Tag team surgeons. Both worked at the same time. One did the right and simultaneously the other did the left side. So they needed the extra room. Honestly unless I'm in the locker room no one would ever notice. But a scar this large will be seen.
For you guys who are reading this let me say again that except for the bend in my manhood I am 199% satisfied with my 5 inches. My only problem is the breach of consent. My Docs didn't have the balls to plainly tell me that they were not going to deliver the 6" I had consented to. But they had already decided this before surgery. This has absolutely nothing to do with the actual measurement. Your Doc will arbitrarily change it to what ever he thinks is good. You may have 12" but he will only measure 6" if that what he wants. Don't let anyone fool you they have no legitimate reason the make you shorter. The newest techniques have proven that distal erosion and corpora rubbing are only the signs of an inept surgeon who either does not know how to do it right and preserve your length or who simply could care less.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:10 pm

DougAnd wrote:Right Freddy that's what I just said. Took me about 9 or 10 days to figure that out. Measuring from my scrotal scar adds up the exactly what I have inside. It is 4 inches from the scrotal scar to the tip on the back side. But no one measures their penis from the back. Right now I am 5" exactly on the front top when measured from my pubic bone to the tip and exactly 4" from the scar when measured on the back underside. So that is how you use the surgical report to compare apples to apples. My 10 cm beyond the scar equals 5" of penis from bone to tip.

Day 12 shortly before 1 PM. In bed with ice trying to get scrotal swelling down before work on Monday.
I figured out why I have such a HUGE scrotal scar. Tag team surgeons. Both worked at the same time. One did the right and simultaneously the other did the left side. So they needed the extra room. Honestly unless I'm in the locker room no one would ever notice. But a scar this large will be seen.
For you guys who are reading this let me say again that except for the bend in my manhood I am 199% satisfied with my 5 inches. My only problem is the breach of consent. My Docs didn't have the balls to plainly tell me that they were not going to deliver the 6" I had consented to. But they had already decided this before surgery. This has absolutely nothing to do with the actual measurement. Your Doc will arbitrarily change it to what ever he thinks is good. You may have 12" but he will only measure 6" if that what he wants. Don't let anyone fool you they have no legitimate reason the make you shorter. The newest techniques have proven that distal erosion and corpora rubbing are only the signs of an inept surgeon who either does not know how to do it right and preserve your length or who simply could care less.

I would like one of the negative nellies on here to tell me just exactly how a surgeon deliberately makes your package smaller... They don't... shit happens. :(

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:22 am

Sorry Larry, Kramer, Eid and many others are not magicians who magically preserve your length by mystical means. Surgeons determine exactly what the distal measurement should be based on their arbitrary judgement not the actual measurement. They simply push in as far as they think prudent and call it good. They do not care at all what it actually is. And they always make sure it is in an exact whole cm. Read the Androloy report that I posted. It tells you exactly what these egotistical clowns are doing wrong. It is impossible for a patient who has a 7.1 erection VED to have an accurate distal measurement of 10 cm. That is 5.5 cm short of actual. A blind man could have done better. Just minutes before surgery when the RN rep told him I absolutely refused to have a CX instead of an LGX he decided with premeditation to breach patients consent for surgery rather than to argue the point. So here are the facts. Had I agreed to the CX suddenly my distal measurement would have magically changed to 13 cm and I would have been given a 21 cm with 3 cm rtes. To save me from the expansion possibilities of the LGX he illegally and arbitrarily took off 3cm, giving me in his mind an inch buffer when in fact that gave me 2". Did he ever ask me what my what cycling routine I would use? No. And you know as well as I that unless you fully inflate daily you will never achieve even half an inch a year. The Andrology report shows that the best an average person can expect in a year is 1/5" growth. You are an Olympic by comparison. I am below standard. But his very flawed reasoning is based on incorrect 30 year old data that has been abundantly proven wrong in the last decade. But even if he were right his only legal action in the USA was to either do what I had consented to or walk away and foot the bill. Had I left at that time it would have cost me thousands of dollars that I just do not have. You told one guy that the 3 docs who told him about LGX vs Titan were full of shit. You have a very selective judgement.

Return to “Implants”