Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd My Final Answer

Postby DougAnd » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:24 am

Day 129 This AM woke up with a mini erection again that is at least 3 days running now. Perfectly straight and 6" long fully deflated. So it's official I have a final plan. Larry has already sent me an I TOLD YOU SO! and he was right of course. Despite set backs and problems this was and is and always will be the right choice for me.
Hot tub and VED this AM not to stretch but since I am 6" deflated it just naturally stretched to 6 1/4" with little pressure. I'll take it. This is part of my final daily plan for the rest of my life. VED AM deflated, then at night inflate to 30% for bed (that is enough for sex) in the Morning deflate and VED again, etc.
There is no doubt that my marathon 30% inflation for 16 days and nights immediately softened my cylinders. So soft that when deflated my natural mini erections can make me perfectly straight. So my new Peyronie's deformity has been cured stretched out and over. No need to get any longer, I'm finished. But I will have the cysto on Jan 15th just to be sure that partial inflation is doing no damage to my urethra. I plan to keep my deformed cylinders for life. No more surgeries needed.
This will be my last pain post until then nothing more to tell.
I do have a parting hint. If you guys want to gain an 8th or a quarter try this. Fully inflate wait 5 min try again another 5 and pump all you can get. AMS or Titan does not matter. Next lay down in a HOT bath water must cover your scrotum and reservoir. Then hold your penis against your scrotum and relax. First the hydraulic pressure in your cylinders will increase when heated. And second when you bend your fully inflated penis down it stretches about 1/8" or so. Do this every day and in a month you might have a permanent 1/4" more. Best yet no uro is going to say no and you can do it as often as you like until your skin prunes. Till the 15th. Ado
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd My Final Answer

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:36 am

DougAnd wrote:Day 129 This AM woke up with a mini erection again that is at least 3 days running now. Perfectly straight and 6" long fully deflated. So it's official I have a final plan. Larry has already sent me an I TOLD YOU SO! and he was right of course. Despite set backs and problems this was and is and always will be the right choice for me.
Hot tub and VED this AM not to stretch but since I am 6" deflated it just naturally stretched to 6 1/4" with little pressure. I'll take it. This is part of my final daily plan for the rest of my life. VED AM deflated, then at night inflate to 30% for bed (that is enough for sex) in the Morning deflate and VED again, etc.
There is no doubt that my marathon 30% inflation for 16 days and nights immediately softened my cylinders. So soft that when deflated my natural mini erections can make me perfectly straight. So my new Peyronie's deformity has been cured stretched out and over. No need to get any longer, I'm finished. But I will have the cysto on Jan 15th just to be sure that partial inflation is doing no damage to my urethra. I plan to keep my deformed cylinders for life. No more surgeries needed.
This will be my last pain post until then nothing more to tell.
I do have a parting hint. If you guys want to gain an 8th or a quarter try this. Fully inflate wait 5 min try again another 5 and pump all you can get. AMS or Titan does not matter. Next lay down in a HOT bath water must cover your scrotum and reservoir. Then hold your penis against your scrotum and relax. First the hydraulic pressure in your cylinders will increase when heated. And second when you bend your fully inflated penis down it stretches about 1/8" or so. Do this every day and in a month you might have a permanent 1/4" more. Best yet no uro is going to say no and you can do it as often as you like until your skin prunes. Till the 15th. Ado

Sorry buddy... I couldn't resist the "I told you so" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

DougAnd

Re: Pain Diary 8 Aug 2018 DougAnd DAY 1127

Postby DougAnd » Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:00 pm

Aug 8 will be 3 years since my LGX surgery. I was diagnosed with distal migration and have seen or contacted 16 or so different surgeons and there is no easy fix. So it works and that is all I care. The night after surgery my right tip was 1/4 inch higher than the left one. No one knows why. Now the right side of my glans has stretched out 3/4 of an inch higher than my left side. Looks funny but who sees me naked anyway? Right. The higher side bent my flaccid penis about 90 degrees to the left. I has not changed any at all still just as bent. So I don't go to the gym anymore. For the firsrt 4 months my pump was so high and pointed the wrong way that I could not use it without locking it up. I had it moved low so now that works perfectly. My doctors subtracted the LGX expansion when they measured me. I was sent home about 85% length and was just under 4 inches long. Using VED I was able in 9 months to stretch out to my full 7 inches but when I stopped VED I immediately lost 1/2 an inch. The LGX was stretched to its max at that length. Because of my Peyrhonies scarring fully inflated I'm only 1/2 inch longer than when I am fully inflated. The average person is about an inch longer inflated. On the 28th I will see the surgeon who moved my pump and talk to him about trying to fix some things when my unit fails and needs to be replaced.
Despite all of these problems getting this surgery was the best choice I ever made. There is no substitute for a dependably hard erection.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”