Injections how much time spent

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
AirWolf

Re: Injections how much time spent

Postby AirWolf » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:58 pm

If you aren't happy with injections then that's the sign to move on. Here's my list of pros for each method -- everyone has their own experience so here is my statistical sample. I used injections for 12 years. No complaints for about ten of those but they stopped working for me eventually. No physical issues from using them for so long though this I was mid 30s to mid 40s and using about twice a week.

Injection Pros:
* The look and feel of the erection is perfect and natural. God given length and girth and angle with blood flowing and creating a warm penis. No hard 3rd nut. I think I lost about 1l2 an inch in length and girth with a 2:30 angle rather than 1:00. The implant penis is colder to the touch though with stimulation it warms up and increases a bit in length and the head swells up.
* Easier to orgasm than with implant. During foreplay I would often have to stop my partner for a moment as she was bringing me too close too soon but that's a great feeling. I've never had that experience with an implant.

Implant Pros:
* Ease of producing an erection is great. No needles, no trip to the fridge for Tri mix, no cooler with Tri mix for traveling.
*Flaccid penis looks much better
* No worries about losing the erection. Sometimes with the injection I could feel it losing steam early, and that's the worst feeling, but never a concern with implant.

Good luck!
ED since 35 with no known cause -- injections successful for over a decade with 10/1/30 and less than 20units but that became ineffective. Implanted penoscratally by Dr. Kramer of Baltimore on 9/13/17 with AMS 700 LGX 21cm + 0.5cm RTE at 47 years old

Return to “Implants”