LGXers need your help!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: LGXers need your help!

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:47 pm

DougAnd wrote:Implant surgery for Aug 8th confirmed today. What a jungle to get there.
Guys who have an LGX I need you to describe to me in great detail exactly how you use the little ball to inflate and how you deflate. Thanks in advance
DougAnd

Bandit is absolutely right. I am pretty hard of hearing so I don't hear the buzzing BUT, you can feel it between your thumb and finger. Sitting in a hot tub of water really helps to soften it up to pump or even a electric heating pad. You will have difficulty finding the release button until a significant amount of swelling goes down. My final piece of advice is DO NOT SHAVE TIME OFF OF WHAT THE DOCTOR TELLS YOU. There have been so many impatient men on here try shit way too early and find themself in pain. The biggest one is to play with the pump, then they get it pumped up until it hurts and then they can't find the release button... the doctor will probably find it but, it will hurt like hell. :)

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Implant surgery for Aug 8th confirmed today. What a jungle to get there.
Guys who have an LGX I need you to describe to me in great detail exactly how you use the little ball to inflate and how you deflate. Thanks in advance
DougAnd

Bandit is absolutely right. I am pretty hard of hearing so I don't hear the buzzing BUT, you can feel it between your thumb and finger. Sitting in a hot tub of water really helps to soften it up to pump or even a electric heating pad. You will have difficulty finding the release button until a significant amount of swelling goes down. My final piece of advice is DO NOT SHAVE TIME OFF OF WHAT THE DOCTOR TELLS YOU. There have been so many impatient men on here try shit way too early and find themself in pain. The biggest one is to play with the pump, then they get it pumped up until it hurts and then they can't find the release button... the doctor will probably find it but, it will hurt like hell. :)

Larry

Excellent advice Larry ... !
I think DugAnd will find that his preconcieved notion will be more than a little off and he will decide what he can possibly do at there moment he is actually there.
I dont suspect much variation from your advice should occur.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:35 am

The mfr website has all very good info.

https://www.bostonscientific.com/en-US/ ... plant.html
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:35 am

ocitgo wrote:The mfr website has all very good info.

https://www.bostonscientific.com/en-US/ ... plant.html

That is excellent advice Ocitgo, they have great reps there who return phone calls in a timely fashion and are a wealth of knowledge. They are also great at troubleshooting if you get in trouble :)

Larry

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:31 am

Search YouTube as I found an inflate video there and it was very clear how to. After my surgery it took about 5 weeks for all internal swelling to go down due to work on lower left side during surgery. Be patient as pain while pumping will be something like muscle burn stretching out and possible scar tissue being torn but passes very quick. It took about 2 yrs. to recover all length and girth. Well worth it.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:52 am

My pain lasted 4 weeks, BUT, it was because my doc pumped me to 90 % and kept it that way. Disregard all my posts about pain. Quincy had infra pubic by DR Karpman which I should have used. I believe at day 4 he drove home 800 miles. Read Quincys journal for more info. I am at 3 months post op and getting sensitivity back. Pain at full inflation can be tolerated for 30 minutes when cycling.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm

This is what can happen if you try to pump to soon. I posted this about two weeks ago.

Sunday 7/15. Well couldn't take it any longer :( , went to urgent care to be deflated. After three days of a very firm dick, I called the Dr.. He tried to talk me through finding the release button but I just could not do it. After a half hour drive it took him 30 seconds to deflate me to a flaccid state ;) . Boy, did that feel good. Never thought I would ever be happy to have a flaccid dick :lol: . No damage done, except to my pride :oops: . He said that I still have some swelling in my sack and that is making it harder for me to find and operate the release valve. I sure hope that is the case because it is a bitch to find and operate! However, it was great to see the thing work and how hard it got, I think I'm going to like it :D .
DSCN1445.JPG
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Return to “Implants”