post op questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
pal123

post op questions

Postby pal123 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:21 am

hello,

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and now in recovery. The surgery went well, and I have been cycling for the last few days or even last week. I still have a couple of issues and I would like to tap into the collective wisdom of the group.

I am still having this burning pain in the scrotum and shaft that is preventing me from standing or walking for too long. I also walk like a penguin. Part of it I think is the skin irritation when it rubs together down there but probably other things as well. Not sure. Do you know how long can i expect this pain to last ? any one experienced this and when did it get resolved. Other than pain meds and baths what else could help this

The other issue is deflation, i am not sure I am fully deflated. Even though i do hold the valve while deflating and i repeat multiple times making sure the cylinders are flat even pressing on the internal unseen part of the cylinders. Today I also gave it one pump after the deflation to close the valve. My flacid stil points at 3 oclock though when standing and I do feel it gets a little stiff when i stand.

Thanks guys for your input
Pal
Peyronie's disease
Implant surgery late June
Titan Touch 22/23.5

Smetro

Re: post op questions

Postby Smetro » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:07 am

1. Please create a signature that includes the size and manufacturer of your implant.
2. Everything you describe sounds about right for 2 weeks post op.....patience and continuous cycling is your best plan of attack....yes it will be uncomfortable however the saying that stands the test of time is “no gain without pain” :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:57 pm

All sounds normal. You are doing good that you can cycle. Squeezing your penis while holding the pump valve will help you deflate more. Depending on the model you may not have to do that later on but at this stage I don't think I would be doing that yet. No basis for that other than a few thoughts in my mind. Sound like you are doing fabulous. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:20 pm

pal123 wrote:hello,

I had my surgery 2 weeks ago and now in recovery. The surgery went well, and I have been cycling for the last few days or even last week. I still have a couple of issues and I would like to tap into the collective wisdom of the group.

I am still having this burning pain in the scrotum and shaft that is preventing me from standing or walking for too long. I also walk like a penguin. Part of it I think is the skin irritation when it rubs together down there but probably other things as well. Not sure. Do you know how long can i expect this pain to last ? any one experienced this and when did it get resolved. Other than pain meds and baths what else could help this

The other issue is deflation, i am not sure I am fully deflated. Even though i do hold the valve while deflating and i repeat multiple times making sure the cylinders are flat even pressing on the internal unseen part of the cylinders. Today I also gave it one pump after the deflation to close the valve. My flacid stil points at 3 oclock though when standing and I do feel it gets a little stiff when i stand.

Thanks guys for your input
Pal

Polysporin on the irritation and it will help with the rubbing as well. Icing 20 minutes at a time will relieve the swelling and therefore any bruising and irritation/pain. Time heals all wounds... at least another week but so far things seem pretty normal and on par. :)

Larry

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm

It will improve just give it time

With the Titan Coloplast, I think for most people it is left semi-inflated rather than fully deflated - at least I find that better, otherwise the dog ears become too pronounced and a bit sore sometimes
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:09 pm

The biggest thing that will help with pain at that stage is rest.

pal123

Postby pal123 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:17 pm

Thanks guys,

I really appreciate the advice and encouraging words. I have been feeling down last few days about the pain and not being mobile, but your kind words do help. Thanks.

Alibaba, I have the touch model, but even though I tried I don't think I can activate that feature yet. May be when the valve get a little softer. Thanks for your reply.

Larry,
I have not been icing since i am doing the hot baths, but its worth a try i think and thanks for your suggestions.

thanks for the replies guys.

Pal
Peyronie's disease
Implant surgery late June
Titan Touch 22/23.5

Return to “Implants”