The Bionic Identity Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_Webb

The Bionic Identity Journal

Postby David_Webb » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:51 pm

I couldn’t hope to document a journal as well as my previous brothers but will be posting a bit of my journey for myself and others thinking about going bionic.

I have just joined the brotherhood... I’m lying in my hospital bed with a burning sensation in my dick and a nice dull ache in my abdomen. I’ve been implanted with a Titan OTR with 22cm and 1 cm RTE. doctor said everything went perfect and he oversized my by .5 cm as the measurements totaled 22.5. He also said he put extra fluid in the reservoir.

My pain level about a 3-4 with most of the pain coming from a burning sensation in my dick that is most likely from the catheter which I have never experienced before and can’t wait for it to be removed tomorrow. Shifting my body weight to adjust in bed is painful and I’m not looking forward to my first walk that is coming up in about an hour.

Overall I am experiencing less pain than I was expecting but they also have me medicated so I’ll try and keep ahead of the pain.

The only strange thing so far was the double IV to put two different antibiotics and I had a slight reaction to one cause if some itchy sensation and some red flushing but they slowed the IV down and it got better.

Hopefully I get some sleep tonight. Looking forward to getting home and on the mend.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

Smetro

Re: The Bionic Identity Journal

Postby Smetro » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:51 pm

I will give you all good news David.
In 18 months time this period of discomfort and concern will be replaced by a truly remarkable and totally 100% reliable cock measuring between 6 and 7.5 inches with a really nice girth.
If you have a partner that enjoys sex often and for hours at a time you could consider getting fit beforehand..but not to worry... either way you will end up lean .......due to the workload that will be cumming your way.
You will walk around just a little bit....can I say....cockier?
You will revel in new found confidence and self belief.....smiling at women secretly knowing you have a dick most mortal men can only dream of because you are now in a very, very special club-you are now a Bionic Brother!
Welcome to an entirely new life mate. :D
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:01 pm

Smetro wrote:You will walk around just a little bit....can I say....cockier

:lol:

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:03 pm

8-) :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:04 pm

David..... how do I know all this?
This is what keeps me lean and very busy..... :D

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:09 am

Day 2:

Got a couple hours of sleep last night but the pain and burning kept me up most of the night. Had the catheter pulled this morning which was exceptionally painful but was only a few seconds of pain.

My GF arrived the same time as my surgeon and was here for the big reveal. I’m about 70% inflated and have about a 10 degrees lean to the left which the doc says will straighten out over time. I’ve read a few posts on here from guys with the same issue so we will see how it goes over time.

The doctor pulled the drain out which was painful for me and my GF as she passed out and hit her head on the floor. Doctor hit the emergency response button and we had 10 people in the room attending to her and bring her to the ER. She’s got a bump on her head but she’s doing okay.

I’m just here until I can pee and they run a few more tests. Pain is still about a 4 with the OxyContin but tolerable.

Definitely had a “what have I done” moment when they unwrapped but I’m doing better mentally now.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:20 am

David_Webb wrote:Day 2:

Got a couple hours of sleep last night but the pain and burning kept me up most of the night. Had the catheter pulled this morning which was exceptionally painful but was only a few seconds of pain.

My GF arrived the same time as my surgeon and was here for the big reveal. I’m about 70% inflated and have about a 10 degrees lean to the left which the doc says will straighten out over time. I’ve read a few posts on here from guys with the same issue so we will see how it goes over time.

The doctor pulled the drain out which was painful for me and my GF as she passed out and hit her head on the floor. Doctor hit the emergency response button and we had 10 people in the room attending to her and bring her to the ER. She’s got a bump on her head but she’s doing okay.

I’m just here until I can pee and they run a few more tests. Pain is still about a 4 with the OxyContin but tolerable.

Definitely had a “what have I done” moment when they unwrapped but I’m doing better mentally now.

Before too long you will be a believer :)

Larry

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:07 am

Day3:

Got home from the hospital around 2pm after getting my bladder under 200 ml. I’ve had to pee often and it’s a bit of a process that is getting old real fast. Took a portable urinal home from the hospital I am using in the bathroom then pouring out. Haven’t had a BM since the night before the surgery so I’m popping some cola every and drinking coffee hoping I can get things moving. Took a lot of oxy in the hospital and I’m using the Percocet since getting home. I guess my pain tolerance is lower than others on here who reported not using them after day 1.

Most pain is coming from having the jock strap on compressing everything pointed up. I’ve been laying out without star as it feels 100% better but I know the doc wants me bundled up to prevent swelling. Even with the pain meds I’m really not able to sleep which I guess should be expected. Icing in 20 min intervals is helping.

I have notice that while lying in bed the glans seems small without blood flow but every time I stand the glans swells up to match the inflated penis. I’m at about 70% pumped according to the doctor. I’ve got a couple stitches holding the pump at the bottom of my bag between the boys. I’m still pretty swollen but I have felt around a bit and the pump seems large but it’s probably just me getting used to the new roommate in the bag.

I’ve got some before and after pics I need to reduce so I can post maybe in a day or two after I’m getting around better.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 am

David
It all sounds ‘just about right’ .....taking into account each man’s tolerance for pain and discomfort you seem to be managing your situation perfectly.

All this will pass with time and then you will find yourself with an amazing cock that will never ever let you down.

Hang in there, eat lots of fresh fruit and keep drinking water.....get the gut system flowing again :D

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:13 pm

David_Webb wrote:Day3:

Got home from the hospital around 2pm after getting my bladder under 200 ml. I’ve had to pee often and it’s a bit of a process that is getting old real fast. Took a portable urinal home from the hospital I am using in the bathroom then pouring out. Haven’t had a BM since the night before the surgery so I’m popping some cola every and drinking coffee hoping I can get things moving. Took a lot of oxy in the hospital and I’m using the Percocet since getting home. I guess my pain tolerance is lower than others on here who reported not using them after day 1.

Most pain is coming from having the jock strap on compressing everything pointed up. I’ve been laying out without star as it feels 100% better but I know the doc wants me bundled up to prevent swelling. Even with the pain meds I’m really not able to sleep which I guess should be expected. Icing in 20 min intervals is helping.

I have notice that while lying in bed the glans seems small without blood flow but every time I stand the glans swells up to match the inflated penis. I’m at about 70% pumped according to the doctor. I’ve got a couple stitches holding the pump at the bottom of my bag between the boys. I’m still pretty swollen but I have felt around a bit and the pump seems large but it’s probably just me getting used to the new roommate in the bag.

I’ve got some before and after pics I need to reduce so I can post maybe in a day or two after I’m getting around better.

All of those pail killers are horrible on the bowels. Get some Senacot or Metamucil and get those bowels moving before you have to deal with a bowel obstruction. A nurse friend of mine who works on a geriatric floor told me that Senacot is the best non prescription shit there is on the market. Take the maximum dose there is until things get going again.

Larry

Return to “Implants”