The Bionic Identity Journal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_Webb

Re: The Bionic Identity Journal

Postby David_Webb » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 am

Day 4:

Thanks for all the tips and encouragement over the past few days. I have been taking colace while in the hospital and every 4 hours since I got home but I still haven’t had a BM. I’ve also taken an opioid every 4 hours but I feel the pain is slightly less and am skipping my dose in the effort to clear out the log jam before I start having issues.

When I went pee last night there was blood at the tip of my dick in the pee hole. Same thing this morning and I’ve sent an email to the doc asking if I should be concerned. First time seeing that and the catheter has been out since day 2 so I’m not sure what’s causing the blood. It’s not a whole lot just enough to make the urine slightly brownish. Would be nice to hear from others they experienced some bleeding in the urethra. I have noticed when I’m laying down I can squeeze the glans to open the pee hole and see no blood and the glans is not engorged. When I stand up my glans becomes engorged and when I squeeze the glans in the bathroom I can see a little blood.

I’ve modified my jock to allow my dick to poke through a hole we cut as I’ve read others have done. Wrapped the dick with surgical gauze and packed the triplets tight with gauze around the whole base under the jock. This has been the most comfortable setup so far as having the jock pinning the dick against my belly was too much pain to handle. I feel like I slept about 4 hours straight between meds alarm and feel I will be able to go right back to bed after this post. Most sleep I’ve had in days. My doc says no showers for 5 days and no baths for 10 days... reading through some journals last night and really looking forward to warm water soak for my bag. At least I can shower on Saturday.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Day 5:

Doc said bleeding is no big deal as there was a sharp hook down the urethra during surgery.

Been off pain meds and bowels are moving again but sitting on the pot is painful and has been preventing me from having a 100% success rate.

My bag is angry. Trying to keep things moving so nothing gets adhered and cause problems. Still haven’t found the release valve but it’s painful to search and I’m extremely swollen. Really considering going back on the pain meds as the whole package feels pretty aweful. The stitches in my bag keep getting caught in the gauze I’m packing the strap with and gets annoying when trying to take off to use the bathroom or change gauze.

Just need to suck it up...I know, I just need time to heal but I’m feeling pretty shitty and second guessing myself. Just want to see some improvement on the pain to feel like things are getting better. Hard to imagine ever feeling good enough to use this thing for its intended purpose with the pain I’m feeling all over right now. I’m dreading the appointment to activate and have the doc start squeezing my bag.

Just hoping to feel good enough after 3 weeks to return to work without too much pain, cowboy walk, and inability to use the restroom without pain.
New Hampshire, 42, Diagnosed with ED early 20’s. VL Left side, Implanted 7-9-18, Dr. Gross, Titan OTR, 22cm +1 RTE, Penoscrotal.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:49 pm

David_Webb wrote:Day 5:

Doc said bleeding is no big deal as there was a sharp hook down the urethra during surgery.

Been off pain meds and bowels are moving again but sitting on the pot is painful and has been preventing me from having a 100% success rate.

My bag is angry. Trying to keep things moving so nothing gets adhered and cause problems. Still haven’t found the release valve but it’s painful to search and I’m extremely swollen. Really considering going back on the pain meds as the whole package feels pretty aweful. The stitches in my bag keep getting caught in the gauze I’m packing the strap with and gets annoying when trying to take off to use the bathroom or change gauze.

Just need to suck it up...I know, I just need time to heal but I’m feeling pretty shitty and second guessing myself. Just want to see some improvement on the pain to feel like things are getting better. Hard to imagine ever feeling good enough to use this thing for its intended purpose with the pain I’m feeling all over right now. I’m dreading the appointment to activate and have the doc start squeezing my bag.

Just hoping to feel good enough after 3 weeks to return to work without too much pain, cowboy walk, and inability to use the restroom without pain.

Are you still icing? Once the swelling is gone, you should have no problem finding the valve. Do you have the key chain so you know what to look for and where? Once swelling is gone, most pain will be too. Once you are able to have a nice hot bath, that really helps a lot. :)

Larry

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:32 pm

I have been icing but could be doing more. I did not get a keychain version of the pump but will ask for one. After icing my bag is so tight I can dig around as my entire sack is black from bruising and hurts too much.

I’ll be taking a long shower in the morning. Hopefully some heat will allow me to explore without he pain.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:21 pm

It’s all going to work out perfectly.....,,be patient....,use ice ice baby! :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:35 pm

Day 7:

Still battling the pain and went back on the opioid meds to try and get sleep. Most pain is coming from the sack being so raw from being swollen and the hardware. I’ve got spots on the each side of the base of my dick that I can clearly feel the tubing under the skin and it is a searing pain constantly and worse when standing. I’ve been pretty much immobile for the entire week except for bathroom trips. Which when I sit down it makes the whole area burn with pain.

I started showering a couple days ago and sitting in the shower with warm eater on my junknhas been huge in reducing the General discomfort.

Still have 8 days until my next appointment I’m really looking forward to being deflated. I feel like 75% of the pain will ease once I’m deflated. Cycling is going to be a challenge and I can already tell.

My right nut seems like it’s attached to some tubing above the pump. I’ve been trying to pry it free but the incision scar is right in the way stopping me from getting it separated. I’ll keep working on it and hoping the baths starting in a couple days will help free things up. Any advice on getting this free would be appreciated.

Most of the horrible bruising is going away which is hopefully a sign things will improve quickly from here.

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Day 15:

Had my two week appointment with the surgeon today for deflation. Was a bit more painful than I expected but that has been par for my journey. I guess my threshold for pain is lower than most of the brothers here as I feel I could still use the prescription meds to be comfortable right now. The pump has adhered to the bottom of my sack and it’s causing a nagging tug as I move and as the bag expands and contracts with temperature swings. The doctor assured me that the sack will release on its own as part of the healing process. My surgeon wants me to leave everything as is and not cycle for two weeks to continue healing. My only issue with this is that I feel like the cylinders have auto inflated a bit since I left his office. I’ve been squeezing while in the bath and can get it a little bit more flaccid but I’m feeling sore from the squeeze now.

After deflation I had another doctors appointment and was the first time leaving the house in two weeks. Tried several types of underwear with varying levels of compression before settling on relatively loose boxer briefs. Was too painful to have it compressed tight but also the rubbing from loose fitting was painful. Not looking forward to going back to work next week and hope I heal enough to be able to wear compression shorts to hide the bulge as much as possible.

I feel like most of my journal has been about pain so I’m going to try and focus on the positive as I was really getting negative post op. The pain is definitely lower since I’ve started bathing at day 10. I am taking 2-3 baths a day and it really is providing the best relief. The swelling and bruising is pretty much gone. Now that I’m deflated sitting upright in a chair is manageable. I’m able to sit on the pot without the pain in my groin area now but still having less frequent BM’s but that’s probably due to the inactivity as I’ve done pretty much nothing past the required 15 min walks which are difficult.

I am very pleased with the size as I’m definitely a little thicker and was measuring just a bit shorter than pre-op but my pubic area is still swollen and I was only 70% inflated so I’ll wait until I’m fully healed before taking final measurement.

I’ve got some pictures I need to post in this thread that will go from pre-op to deflation but I need to resize them to post.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:43 am

Pumping and deflating will be sore a while. Your nut sack has to get used to being pinched and squeezed. For 42 years you've tried to keep it out of the zipper. Now you are putting in the pliers grip. Things toughen up and by 6 months you will be trying think up new ways to squeeze it. Slam it in the dresser drawer, a few whops in the fridge door :o , Vise grips :shock: ....no,that is too slow...........Cheers man.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_Webb

Postby David_Webb » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:16 am

60 days post op update.:

Haven’t posted for a while and thought I’d sum up the last few weeks.

Pain was minimal after week 6 and was mostly coming from tubing that has adhered tonthe base of my shaft. I’ve managed over the past few weeks to work some of it free but still have more to go before it’s free. Sex is helping but is also a source of irritation just on the tubing and the tip below the head.

Wearing pants for work after week 3 was brutal pain with rubbing of base and constrictions from jeans. Finding the right combination of underwearwith baby sock/no sock, no underwear with and w/o sock, and multiple pairs of underwear was exhausting. In the end I’m mostly wearing the David Archy but still feel constricted as the pouch causes some bending of my new flaccid that can be uncomfortable. I found these cheap Chinese underwear that have a pouch just for the penis and when used with a baby sock provides freedom but also enhances the bulge a bit.

I was cleared for sex after 7 weeks and the first run was a bit of a mess tbh... it was dark... we thought Aunt Flo had left for the month and we have white sheets... also blood is very tacky/sticky as it dries and I thought the pain was just from surgery and powered through thinking I’d have to get used to this being the new norm... needless to say we needed a few days to recover and my partner ended up with a UTi so it was game off.
Second attemp was last night andmich more successful, and was a longer session than I’ve had in 20 years... I had an orgasm that took longer than normal but quick clean up and right back at for another 30min straight before we both tapped out from exhaustion.

I’m a happy camper albeit very sore and realizing I need to work out more so my body can keep up with my new dick.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:53 pm

David_Webb wrote:I’m a happy camper albeit very sore and realizing I need to work out more so my body can keep up with my new dick.

Congrats, brother!

Return to “Implants”