Sleeping prone with implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: Sleeping prone with implant

Postby Smetro » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:10 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
Smetro wrote:Joke right? :lol:

Who were you responding to?

Sorry lost....I just found it a funny question......sort of a no brainer.....sleeping face down on a stiffie?
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:53 pm

Apparently it is not a joke, so I will answer the question.

Impossible.
If I inflate it to the level I use for sex, sleeping face down would be totally impossible.

Considering all belly-sleepers in this thread have AMS implants, I think it supports the common assumption that a Titan gives a harder erection with less wobble.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

THOR4550

Postby THOR4550 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:03 pm

I heard about a guy that left it inflated, and tripped on the way to the bathroom and pole valted out the window.

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:53 pm

I use mine just like the kick stand on my Harley. Works everytime
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:27 am

Get a hot woman.
Then sleep on her.
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Jamesbond wrote:Get a hot woman.
Then sleep on her.
Bond

Did you mean "on" or "in"?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:58 pm

I'm just 3 weeks out from surgery. It was about 2 weeks before I could sleep comfortably on my side, and even now I have to put blankets and pillows between my knees to keep pressure off my scrotum. I tried sleeping on my stomach for a bit last night, but the pressure was too great, even deflated. It feels like it wont be long, however, before stomach sleeping will be OK again, if deflated.

When inflated, my dick sticks up from horizontal about 40 degrees. It's so hard at max that I can't get it to touch my stomach without a lot of work and some pain, so sleeping on it inflated would be impossible.

Just 2 cents from the newly implanted.

Quincy
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
Jamesbond wrote:Get a hot woman.
Then sleep on her.
Bond

Did you mean "on" or "in"?

You are right.
My mistake
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:46 am

i love the funny answers, but I do think this is a serious question. So here are my serious answers.

for me, if fully inflated, my titan (with no rear extenders) makes it absolutely impossible for me to lay face down in bed --- at 100 % inflation, my dick is a hard broomstick-like rod that would get in the way; and it is rigid, so I cannot get it to fold up to my belly button.

When I am fully deflated, no trouble whatsoever and I sleep on my stomach as my preferred sleep mode.

It appears that other members on this thread have indicated that they might be able to be fully inflated and lie on their stomach. That can never happen with a non rear tip extender titan at 100%. I have no experience with AMS and no experience with rear tip extenders; but, based on some of the answers, my interpretation of this thread is that some responses indicate that the AMS might indeed not be "as hard in the hard state" as the titan.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:06 am

TANGERINE wrote:i love the funny answers, but I do think this is a serious question. So here are my serious answers.

for me, if fully inflated, my titan (with no rear extenders) makes it absolutely impossible for me to lay face down in bed --- at 100 % inflation, my dick is a hard broomstick-like rod that would get in the way; and it is rigid, so I cannot get it to fold up to my belly button.

When I am fully deflated, no trouble whatsoever and I sleep on my stomach as my preferred sleep mode.

It appears that other members on this thread have indicated that they might be able to be fully inflated and lie on their stomach. That can never happen with a non rear tip extender titan at 100%. I have no experience with AMS and no experience with rear tip extenders; but, based on some of the answers, my interpretation of this thread is that some responses indicate that the AMS might indeed not be "as hard in the hard state" as the titan.

I think it is well known that Titans are more rigid than the AMS model. Yet, if you notice a lot of us with AMS LGX implants get so hard fully pumped that we do not fully inflate for sex. In my case my wife and I agree about 75-80% inflation is perfect for us. So, my AMS gives me more than I need for sex and I can pump up as I am waking up and lay on my stomach and get that gray old sensation of morning wood.

This goes back to some of my previous comments that one size does not fit all and both brands can provide perfect results for men.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”