Injection or Implant? Which Feels Better Sexually?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Xomanow

Re: Injection or Implant? Which Feels Better Sexually?

Postby Xomanow » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Implant feels much better hands down!.....injections gave me a bit of a weird feeling, a little uncomfortable.....
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 70 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Re: Injection or Implant? Which Feels Better Sexually?

Postby VegasED » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:31 pm

alter, sorry for the late reply. I had so much going on, I hadn't checked FT in a while. For me, ED as it progressed I was losing sensitivity, slowly through the years. I'm also thinking the trauma of the IPP Surgery may have caused a little nerve loss. I can't say that I'm absolutely sure on the IPP loss of sensation. Even though my implant surgery was on 11/6/17, in the past few months I've regained a lot of sensation in the glans (head). Possibly more sensation will return in time, if not, as far as the IPP goes I'm happy I had it done. Before my "willy" was dead, now it comes alive and can satisfy my wife and I. Vegas
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

Return to “Implants”