Major anxiety

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bobsteel

Major anxiety

Postby bobsteel » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Took me 6 months to finally get implanted. That meant a lot of thinking about it. For me it seems to be quite a gamble but I couldn't see an alternative. Satisfaction rates over 90% means 10% unsatisfied. Chances of complications low but severe when they happen. I don't like the idea of having to do it more than once because of some problem.

I did it! Two weeks now and my dick hasn't fallen off. The swelling has gone way down and the incision is healing nicely. The doctor told me it would hurt and that is the truth. Much better now. I can sleep at night. Only need tylenol from time to time. I can hide my partially inflated dick reasonably well with new underwear but I look forward to being deflated for a break and good night sleep..

Only a couple issues have me concerned. I would really like to know what my size will be. I don't have much to spare. So now I worry about that. I will just have to accept what I get but I would sure like to be close to original.

My biggest concern is that I can get a hold of the bulb on the pump but the rest is just a clump of stuff. I can't get a grip on it or feel the sides. It is probably not a big deal at this point but i would sure feel better if I could get a feel for what things will be like when i can actually use the thing. I see the doctor again in 5 days.

Has manipulating the pump been a challenge for anyone else at 2 weeks?
Married 71 yrs old Implanted 5/30/18. AMX 7oo cx ms 18 cm with 1 cm and 2cm rte. ED for many years. Pills stopped working and injections sort of helped. I sure miss the inch I lost but it works.

alibaba

Re: Major anxiety

Postby alibaba » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:38 pm

It will get easier to find and work as time goes on. Everything is still thick and swollen for a while, even if it does not look it. Hang on.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

charlesr

Re: Major anxiety

Postby charlesr » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Due time. Mine was impossible to work for a good two months. Now it's like breathing. Everything gets easier over time.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Return to “Implants”