Who is cycling and who is not and why?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dg_moore

Re: Who is cycling and who is not and why?

Postby dg_moore » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:04 am

dg_moore wrote:When I got my Titan over ten years ago Dr Kramer made no mention of any kind of cycling regimen. In more recent years his advice may well have changed, but I haven't discussed it with him.

In the intervening years I have inflated mine occasionally, more frequently at first until the novelty wore off, and then very rarely, maybe once every two or three months. It still appears to work as expected. If for some reason it were to quit working I wouldn't do anything about it unless medically necessary.

Update: my Titan quite working a couple of months ago after about 12 years of zero use and very rare inflation. No idea what the cause is - I thought about checking in with Dr. Kramer since his office is about 15 minutes from my house, but decided that whatever I might find out would not be useful information The whole experience has been a bit like buying a shiny new car, parking it in the garage, and never taking it out.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “Implants”