dripping urine(after urinating)when inflated??

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dmikesaw

dripping urine(after urinating)when inflated??

Postby dmikesaw » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 am

Whenever I inflate (partially or fully) and then urinate I notice that I drip urine afterwards. I don't have this issue when I am uninflated. Anyone else experience this dripping? It isn't severe, but it is noticeable. Cold penis too, especially the head, also noticeable when inflated....

Minnesota

Re: dripping urine(after urinating)when inflated??

Postby Minnesota » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Ive experienced both. Actually I have the drippage going on for both inflated and deflated after peeing. What I need to do is squeeze my scortum and balls so it pushes any remaining urine out. This took me awhile to figure out after getting my implant. It was extremely annoying at first because I would just piss my pants AFTER going to the bathroom with anything remaining that didnt come out while i was going. I would say try this. It could be from the tubes putting a slight pressure on the urethra.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

bofu123

Postby bofu123 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 am

Hi Guys,
I have the samew problem, after peeing, I still get a little drip from my penis, enough to make it look like I pee'd in my pants. I have been sitting down whenever posssible and that seems to have taken care of the problem. I think the implant bags put some type of restriction on the uretha(sp), but sitting and peeing takes care of it for me.

knotreel

Postby knotreel » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:43 pm

mine did that when i was inflated, actually I could barely pees. no doubt in my mind it was what bofu said. After a while, several months, things must have got streched out enought so that there is only just a little restriction when inflated. I think your residual dripping will get better with time after your implant streches the corpus spongiosum. It might help to "milk" the implant cylinders down when you deflate, this might lessen the pressure on your urethra?
age 74 married, Robotic RP Dec.2009. Implanted Jan 2011 with AMS 700LGX and AMS 800 AUS. (AMS 1500). IPP failed March 2018 , leak. Planning an AUS revision (total replacement) in 2018, now I need the IPP too.

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I've had a similar problem with dripping better yet drizzling for years pre-implant. It came for me with the onset of ED. It seems like it did increase somewhat after the implant but not that much. Like one of the other posters said earlier, I have to squeeze it at the base and run it up to the glans until the hose is empty. Then the typical urinal bounce / shake for the rest. Even with all that, I often end up with a moist spot on my briefs, but it's been that way so long I don't really associate the implant with the condition.
harddrive

Return to “Implants”