how much has it improved you over all?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Minnesota wrote:Fucking life-changing. Yes, swearing is necessary to get the point across.

My implant gave me the missing piece of my life, my relationships, my passion, my fantasies, my love, and my confidence... to name a few.



Absolutely!! :D

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

edsince18
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:43 am

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby edsince18 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:44 pm

Minnesota wrote:Fucking life-changing. Yes, swearing is necessary to get the point across.

My implant gave me the missing piece of my life, my relationships, my passion, my fantasies, my love, and my confidence... to name a few.


Hi, really nice to meet you.
I want to ask you a few questions because you are about the same age as me.
l sent you same questions through PM.. but without any reason, it is deleted..
so let me ask you one more time please.

- Is the appearance of the penis after surgery natural?
- What are the reactions of women about implanted penis? do they accept it easily?

thank you
born 1995, young south korean, ed since high school graduation

evndocsuffer
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:57 pm

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby evndocsuffer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:12 pm

Greetings. I would not be concerned with women accepting an implant. I have had a 700 AMS for over ten years, and never once did a woman ask me about my penis. Insofar as how it has shaped my life, I can't tell you how amazing it has been to have the implant. You are ALWAYS ready to perform. Premature ejaculation is no longer an issue as you will not be flaccid until you are ready, meaning you can continue to perform until your partner is satisfied as well. If you do have an implant, understand that it will eventually fail. At that point you will have to invest in another. The upside to that is these devices are continually undergoing improvements. Who knows what they will be like in another ten years?

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:23 pm

evndocsuffer wrote:Greetings. I would not be concerned with women accepting an implant. I have had a 700 AMS for over ten years, and never once did a woman ask me about my penis. Insofar as how it has shaped my life, I can't tell you how amazing it has been to have the implant. You are ALWAYS ready to perform. Premature ejaculation is no longer an issue as you will not be flaccid until you are ready, meaning you can continue to perform until your partner is satisfied as well. If you do have an implant, understand that it will eventually fail. At that point you will have to invest in another. The upside to that is these devices are continually undergoing improvements. Who knows what they will be like in another ten years?



I hope there will be an app on your phone to make it go up and down :D

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:25 pm

edsince18 wrote:
Minnesota wrote:Fucking life-changing. Yes, swearing is necessary to get the point across.

My implant gave me the missing piece of my life, my relationships, my passion, my fantasies, my love, and my confidence... to name a few.


Hi, really nice to meet you.
I want to ask you a few questions because you are about the same age as me.
l sent you same questions through PM.. but without any reason, it is deleted..
so let me ask you one more time please.

- Is the appearance of the penis after surgery natural?
- What are the reactions of women about implanted penis? do they accept it easily?

thank you




You have NOT had ANYTHING deleted, you must not have "submitted" it. I can see EVERY post ever deleted and there is nothing there from you.

Larry
Moderator
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

edsince18
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:43 am

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby edsince18 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
edsince18 wrote:
Minnesota wrote:Fucking life-changing. Yes, swearing is necessary to get the point across.

My implant gave me the missing piece of my life, my relationships, my passion, my fantasies, my love, and my confidence... to name a few.


Hi, really nice to meet you.
I want to ask you a few questions because you are about the same age as me.
l sent you same questions through PM.. but without any reason, it is deleted..
so let me ask you one more time please.

- Is the appearance of the penis after surgery natural?
- What are the reactions of women about implanted penis? do they accept it easily?

thank you




You have NOT had ANYTHING deleted, you must not have "submitted" it. I can see EVERY post ever deleted and there is nothing there from you.

Larry
Moderator


oh it was my mistake.. I find it in 'sent messages'.
I thought it is deleted as it disappeared in 'outbox'

Really sorry
born 1995, young south korean, ed since high school graduation

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:43 am

edsince18 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
edsince18 wrote:
Hi, really nice to meet you.
I want to ask you a few questions because you are about the same age as me.
l sent you same questions through PM.. but without any reason, it is deleted..
so let me ask you one more time please.

- Is the appearance of the penis after surgery natural?
- What are the reactions of women about implanted penis? do they accept it easily?

thank you




You have NOT had ANYTHING deleted, you must not have "submitted" it. I can see EVERY post ever deleted and there is nothing there from you.

Larry
Moderator


oh it was my mistake.. I find it in 'sent messages'.
I thought it is deleted as it disappeared in 'outbox'

Really sorry



No problem. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

David_R
Posts: 1663
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Northeast Maryland

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:33 am

edsince18 wrote:- Is the appearance of the penis after surgery natural?
- What are the reactions of women about implanted penis? do they accept it easily?

Yes, my penis looks completely natural with my implant inside. In the locker room, for example, nothing looks unusual. And my wife loves my implanted dick -- always able to get hard, able to keep it hard as long as we want, and looks and feels normal to her, she says. :D
Age 69. Prostatectomy in 2000. My urologist (for over 20 years) has been Dr. Marc Siegelbaum of Chesapeake Urology, in the Baltimore suburb of Towson. I have LGX, and after regular inflating I regained my original length. (My wife and I love it!)

Donnie1954
Posts: 2495
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 am

My AMS looks completely like a dick that isn't implanted only MUCH larger. The wonderful advantage of an implant!
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.
.

Floridian
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Floridian » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm

WB Minnesota

Recall you way back when and you were the young one and i believe that you had your own blog?...... Anyway, happy to hear all is going well.

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid---- Due to the "wasting" from Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: craig45nj and 12 guests