how much has it improved you over all?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:13 pm

Minnesota wrote:Fucking life-changing. Yes, swearing is necessary to get the point across.

My implant gave me the missing piece of my life, my relationships, my passion, my fantasies, my love, and my confidence... to name a few.

Absolutely!! :D

Larry

edsince18

Postby edsince18 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:44 pm

Minnesota wrote:Fucking life-changing. Yes, swearing is necessary to get the point across.

My implant gave me the missing piece of my life, my relationships, my passion, my fantasies, my love, and my confidence... to name a few.

Hi, really nice to meet you.
I want to ask you a few questions because you are about the same age as me.
l sent you same questions through PM.. but without any reason, it is deleted..
so let me ask you one more time please.

- Is the appearance of the penis after surgery natural?
- What are the reactions of women about implanted penis? do they accept it easily?

thank you
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

evndocsuffer

Postby evndocsuffer » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:12 pm

Greetings. I would not be concerned with women accepting an implant. I have had a 700 AMS for over ten years, and never once did a woman ask me about my penis. Insofar as how it has shaped my life, I can't tell you how amazing it has been to have the implant. You are ALWAYS ready to perform. Premature ejaculation is no longer an issue as you will not be flaccid until you are ready, meaning you can continue to perform until your partner is satisfied as well. If you do have an implant, understand that it will eventually fail. At that point you will have to invest in another. The upside to that is these devices are continually undergoing improvements. Who knows what they will be like in another ten years?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:23 pm

evndocsuffer wrote:Greetings. I would not be concerned with women accepting an implant. I have had a 700 AMS for over ten years, and never once did a woman ask me about my penis. Insofar as how it has shaped my life, I can't tell you how amazing it has been to have the implant. You are ALWAYS ready to perform. Premature ejaculation is no longer an issue as you will not be flaccid until you are ready, meaning you can continue to perform until your partner is satisfied as well. If you do have an implant, understand that it will eventually fail. At that point you will have to invest in another. The upside to that is these devices are continually undergoing improvements. Who knows what they will be like in another ten years?

I hope there will be an app on your phone to make it go up and down :D

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:25 pm

edsince18 wrote:

- What are the reactions of women about implanted penis? do they accept it easily?

thank you

You have NOT had ANYTHING deleted, you must not have "submitted" it. I can see EVERY post ever deleted and there is nothing there from you.

Larry

edsince18

Postby edsince18 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:23 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
edsince18 wrote:

thank you

You have NOT had ANYTHING deleted, you must not have "submitted" it. I can see EVERY post ever deleted and there is nothing there from you.

Larry

oh it was my mistake.. I find it in 'sent messages'.
I thought it is deleted as it disappeared in 'outbox'

Really sorry
ed since high school graduation, 25 years old now

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:43 am

edsince18 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
edsince18 wrote:

thank you

Larry

oh it was my mistake.. I find it in 'sent messages'.
I thought it is deleted as it disappeared in 'outbox'

Really sorry

No problem. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:33 am

edsince18 wrote:- Is the appearance of the penis after surgery natural?

Yes, my penis looks completely natural with my implant inside. In the locker room, for example, nothing looks unusual. And my wife loves my implanted dick -- always able to get hard, able to keep it hard as long as we want, and looks and feels normal to her, she says. :D

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:00 am

My AMS looks completely like a dick that isn't implanted only MUCH larger. The wonderful advantage of an implant!
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:56 pm

WB Minnesota

Recall you way back when and you were the young one and i believe that you had your own blog?...... Anyway, happy to hear all is going well.

Rod
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

Return to “Implants”