how much has it improved you over all?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: Larry10625

BillyBobTMS
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm

how much has it improved you over all?

Postby BillyBobTMS » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:24 pm

OK, obviously once these things are installed there is no more issue with getting hard. But what about over all sexual quality of life after plenty of time to heal?

Dis any of you guys- after several years of being pretty much dead, maybe after a prostatectomy- did any of you regain sensitivity? The ability to feel pleasure and even finish with a good orgasm, once you were able to have a usable erection?

Do any of you actually have sexual relations with a woman that pretty much equal what you had before prostatectomy, or from years of ED from other causes? IOW, does it once again feel good for you and your partner? ( I realize some of the women are menopausal and will have issues no matter how capable the man is)

Did any of you regain at least some size?

I think it is enough (mental/psychoogical) incentive for me now to just know that I could still service a woman if I had to, even if there was not all that physical much pleasure to me. But this is a huge step, and I would prefer to have additional reasons to do this.

I'm thinking most of you guys just love your implant(assuming a successful operation)?

That is a lot of questions, I realize! Thanks for your help!

Bill

Spikepork
Posts: 279
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:49 am

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Spikepork » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:26 pm

Bill. This has been truly a wonder cure for me. I’m hornier than when I was 20 but even more capable. It is like being reborn. No more worries just get on with it and in fact wait until your partner is satisfied and then go some more. God I wish I could have done this years ago.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

newtoed
Posts: 397
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby newtoed » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Dear Friend,

Divorce, ED, rectal cancer, scars, colostomy bag, complete ED could have definitely devastated me and certainly left me with some permanent mental and physical “disabilities”. I’m using Trimix injection with great success and overall I have very satisfying sexual experiences.

I’m 53, single and go out all the time to meet women. Took a while to have the courage and set up a good dating system, but now it’s working great.

I still have issues: I don’t have much sensitivity, cannot have an orgasm from intercourse only if I finish myself or a really good blowjob. I barely have any ejaculate, but blessed with a super intense orgasm.

It’s far from perfect, but aging itself comes with short comings: Black hair is turning gray, a little belly, can’t do things I used to. But we make the best of it and keep pushing until pushing daisies lol.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

DaveKell
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 pm
Location: Texas

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:22 pm

Your timing is perfect for these questions. I just got dressed and came to my home office after an hour and a half of giving my wife of 39 years the absolute best, longest lasting sex of our entire life together. Everything about sex now is on a whole higher level. No worries on my end about keeping it up and cumming after two pumps like I did all my life before. Pornstuds less than half my age aren't as capable as I am now. Everything feels so very intense. Increased length but a little less girth, on the whole it's a trade off that's entirely in my favor. My wife wanted to grind on top TWICE during this round, something she was never known for before. She's obviously discovered a whole new way of pleasuring herself with my rock hard dick. My finish was true mountain shaking long hard cumming. I'm fighting the urge to go take a nap because my wife is still in the bedroom and I'm not up to another round. That's the only thing I miss about sex in my 20's, the immediate capability of going again. No problem though, this will tide me over awhile. Next week we're taking a week long trip that means hotel stays, our favorite sex spots. I am thinking we'll go skinny dipping in the pool after dark tonight. My implant was like getting my 20 something brain reset in my head where sex is concerned. It's absolutely indescribable.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

BadGrandpa
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 5:44 pm
Location: Texas

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby BadGrandpa » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:31 pm

I haven't even used mine yet (3 weeks post op), but I already feel better about myself both physically and mentally.
49 years old, married 29 years, type 1 diabetic since 12, battling ED since 18. Triple bypass in 2010. AMS 700 Implanted 5/14/18 by Dr Cornell in Houston TX.

dg_moore
Posts: 1226
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby dg_moore » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:16 pm

It did nothing at all for me, but at least I gave it a shot. Having gone to the final Frontier, I know that in any case I tried everything possible. It's true in medicine, like most everywhere else, that not everything can be fixed.
Dave, 75, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

BillyBobTMS
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby BillyBobTMS » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Thanks everyone for the replies! Cetainly no gauarntees that I will have results as spectacular as some of you, but to hear about it is certainly encouraging!

dg_moore wrote:It did nothing at all for me, but at least I gave it a shot. Having gone to the final Frontier, I know that in any case I tried everything possible. It's true in medicine, like most everywhere else, that not everything can be fixed.


I'm truly sorry to hear that, Dave! But looking at your signature, it looks like there were just some extra bad cards being dealt to you, as well as timing. But as you say, at least you know you true everything possible, and not everything can be fixed, not in this life anyway. Thanks for your frank response!

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3684
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:08 pm

BillyBobTMS wrote:OK, obviously once these things are installed there is no more issue with getting hard. But what about over all sexual quality of life after plenty of time to heal?

Dis any of you guys- after several years of being pretty much dead, maybe after a prostatectomy- did any of you regain sensitivity? The ability to feel pleasure and even finish with a good orgasm, once you were able to have a usable erection?

Do any of you actually have sexual relations with a woman that pretty much equal what you had before prostatectomy, or from years of ED from other causes? IOW, does it once again feel good for you and your partner? ( I realize some of the women are menopausal and will have issues no matter how capable the man is)

Did any of you regain at least some size?

I think it is enough (mental/psychoogical) incentive for me now to just know that I could still service a woman if I had to, even if there was not all that physical much pleasure to me. But this is a huge step, and I would prefer to have additional reasons to do this.

I'm thinking most of you guys just love your implant(assuming a successful operation)?

That is a lot of questions, I realize! Thanks for your help!

Bill



I have had a LOT of surgery on my dick and surrounding area. I can finally get an erection that I know will stay up and I last a LOT longer than I EVER did in my life. The sensation is not great but I am hopeful that it will return, I am certain it's because of all the surgery. I am hornier than I have been in 30 years. Before the implant we would try for sex 2 or 3 times per month if the pills worked, now it is AT LEAST every other day (except for one week). :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

BillyBobTMS
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:54 pm

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby BillyBobTMS » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:15 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
BillyBobTMS wrote:OK, obviously once these things are installed there is no more issue with getting hard. But what about over all sexual quality of life after plenty of time to heal?

Dis any of you guys- after several years of being pretty much dead, maybe after a prostatectomy- did any of you regain sensitivity? The ability to feel pleasure and even finish with a good orgasm, once you were able to have a usable erection?

Do any of you actually have sexual relations with a woman that pretty much equal what you had before prostatectomy, or from years of ED from other causes? IOW, does it once again feel good for you and your partner? ( I realize some of the women are menopausal and will have issues no matter how capable the man is)

Did any of you regain at least some size?

I think it is enough (mental/psychoogical) incentive for me now to just know that I could still service a woman if I had to, even if there was not all that physical much pleasure to me. But this is a huge step, and I would prefer to have additional reasons to do this.

I'm thinking most of you guys just love your implant(assuming a successful operation)?

That is a lot of questions, I realize! Thanks for your help!

Bill



I have had a LOT of surgery on my dick and surrounding area. I can finally get an erection that I know will stay up and I last a LOT longer than I EVER did in my life. The sensation is not great but I am hopeful that it will return, I am certain it's because of all the surgery. I am hornier than I have been in 30 years. Before the implant we would try for sex 2 or 3 times per month if the pills worked, now it is AT LEAST every other day (except for one week). :)

Larry


WOW! That is hard (so to speak) to imagine! I don't imagine I will be able to get my post menopausal wife interested in that sort of frequency, but it is nice to imagine! Then again, you never know!

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3684
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: how much has it improved you over all?

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:22 pm

BillyBobTMS wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
BillyBobTMS wrote:OK, obviously once these things are installed there is no more issue with getting hard. But what about over all sexual quality of life after plenty of time to heal?

Dis any of you guys- after several years of being pretty much dead, maybe after a prostatectomy- did any of you regain sensitivity? The ability to feel pleasure and even finish with a good orgasm, once you were able to have a usable erection?

Do any of you actually have sexual relations with a woman that pretty much equal what you had before prostatectomy, or from years of ED from other causes? IOW, does it once again feel good for you and your partner? ( I realize some of the women are menopausal and will have issues no matter how capable the man is)

Did any of you regain at least some size?

I think it is enough (mental/psychoogical) incentive for me now to just know that I could still service a woman if I had to, even if there was not all that physical much pleasure to me. But this is a huge step, and I would prefer to have additional reasons to do this.

I'm thinking most of you guys just love your implant(assuming a successful operation)?

That is a lot of questions, I realize! Thanks for your help!

Bill



I have had a LOT of surgery on my dick and surrounding area. I can finally get an erection that I know will stay up and I last a LOT longer than I EVER did in my life. The sensation is not great but I am hopeful that it will return, I am certain it's because of all the surgery. I am hornier than I have been in 30 years. Before the implant we would try for sex 2 or 3 times per month if the pills worked, now it is AT LEAST every other day (except for one week). :)

Larry


WOW! That is hard (so to speak) to imagine! I don't imagine I will be able to get my post menopausal wife interested in that sort of frequency, but it is nice to imagine! Then again, you never know!



My wife is going through it as we speak. She refuses to admit it but I have worked in the medical field my entire life, YES SHE IS. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bluewhippet, Ruktitan and 34 guests