Everyday Life after an Implant.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ricardo70

Everyday Life after an Implant.

Postby Ricardo70 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:34 am

Hello,

I would like knowing about all those that you already have an implant, how the everyday life is with him.
I mean, excluding to the sexual part, but to common activities, how to mount in bike... in motorbike... to cover... to swim...
To be sitting with the crossed legs...
To know if it is annoying... or if something feels.

Thank you very much my friends.

tommy92831

Re: Everyday Life after an Implant.

Postby tommy92831 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi maybe I can share my experiences with you. I was implanted 3/14/18 with a Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE. At first it seemed very foreign. The penis is stiff with the Titan because of the material they use. No problem with the reservoir since it is were some scar tissue from a previous hernia surgery. The pump is in the ball sac and this used to irritate me a lot but Now it just feels part of my body. Some guys on here state they have no problems adjusting and maybe they have the AMS and I know it is a softer material. I was concerned about mountain biking and now that is not a problem. The touch pump took some getting used to but now it is broken in and works well. All in all no regrets here and yes I would do it exactly the same if i had it to do over. Please ask me any questions here or off line and I will gladly answer. Best of luck with your decision.
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

Spikepork

Postby Spikepork » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:24 pm

6 months out and I do everything I did pre implant. Love my new dick. My new confidence and of course loads of sex.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:28 pm

I'll have my implant a year next month. It's completely an accepted part of me now with no foreign feeling issues. Up until the second month I could feel it when bending forward to put on socks and shoes. I don't even feel that anymore. I'm overly fond of my new flaccid hang that's a sight to behold. No more hoping for the urinal in the corner in public rest rooms. I like to back up a bit to give everyone a view! I went back to working out 4 days a week in the second month after my implant and regularly swim in my pool. My implant feels like something I was born with now.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:08 pm

Just like Dave my implant has become a part of me, i surf, ski, ride both bicycle and motorbike swim and fuck a lot!
And yes, whenever I am at a urinal...especially in a club or at a gig where there are lots of young blokes, I lean back a little and take my time :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:44 pm

I do everything I always did and that includes biking, swimming, running, and sometimes soccer and racquetball. After the first couple months it is rare that I notice it. By that I mean the feel. I do notice that I fill out my Speedo and running shorts!!!

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Hey Greg, I'm a racquetball player. How long after surgery was it before you would have felt comfortable playing?

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 pm

I am very physically active. Split wood with a 12# maul, walked about 2 miles at work today and yesterday. This implant gives me no issue doing anything I want. The implant is very pliable now without any dog ears. At first it had one wing on the side that made one wonder if it had two whether it could fly, but that has resolved over time and the cylinders are soft now. Last implant would put me in so much pain sometimes I had to sit down in the middle of a store till I could get a handle on it. I really think that issue was solely due to the tubing wrapped around my dick from the infrapubic approach. Regardless whether you chose a good doc or a sausage grinder to do your implant, his skill matching things to your body will make a lot of difference.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”