I'm Bionic! Quincy's journal. Before and after pics added.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
andrew1959nj

Re: I'm Bionic! Quincy's journal. One year update.

Postby andrew1959nj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:50 pm

Quincy, thank you for the update and sharing your thoughts. I'm was implanted 4 weeks ago and just had my second post up check up. My recovery has been uneventful and I want to say pain-free. Yes, there was discomfort, particularly with sitting. It's 99% behind me now and I just got my first lesson today. I really suck at inflating and deflating but now that I have the green and the boys are not so angry with their new brother, I can start working on building some skills.

Even though I haven't given it its first test drive, my confidence is noticeably higher already with life, work and my relationship.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Quincy

Re: I'm Bionic! Quincy's journal. Before and after pics added.

Postby Quincy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:30 pm

I'm now at 16 months post surgery and I thought I'd share some pictures now that I've healed fully and had time to grow some. Most of us have fears about how the implant will look, whether we'll retain size, how it will feel, etc. I'm hoping these pictures will address a little of that fear. I'm very happy with the look and size, but most of all with the function and feelings of my implant.

I've never been big or "hung", but the new me is much better in this area than before. It's been so long since I had a natural erection that I don't remember my size, however atrophy from a couple decades of ED left me very small before the implant.

To show how it all worked out, I'm posting one "before" photo, a couple about 2 weeks after surgery, and in the next post, 3 current views.

Before surgery, flaccid
before.jpg
before.jpg (57.68 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

Flaccid and erect about 2 weeks after surgery
flaccid 2 weeks.jpg
flaccid 2 weeks.jpg (50.15 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

erect 2 weeks.jpg
erect 2 weeks.jpg (53.22 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

See next post for current photos.
Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

Quincy

Re: I'm Bionic! Quincy's journal. One year update.

Postby Quincy » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:32 pm

So here's how it looks today. I've definitely grown in length and girth since the surgery. I cycle every day, at least twice. If anyone out there is thinking about getting an implant and wants to talk, just send me a PM.

Quincy.

Quincy.
side view 16 months.jpg
side view 16 months.jpg (83.7 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

top view 16 months.jpg
top view 16 months.jpg (79.72 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

bottom view 16 months.jpg
bottom view 16 months.jpg (70.49 KiB) Viewed 1177 times
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Looks great, brother! Enjoy! :D

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:22 pm

Quincy wrote:I'm now at 16 months post surgery and I thought I'd share some pictures now that I've healed fully and had time to grow some. Most of us have fears about how the implant will look, whether we'll retain size, how it will feel, etc. I'm hoping these pictures will address a little of that fear. I'm very happy with the look and size, but most of all with the function and feelings of my implant.

I've never been big or "hung", but the new me is much better in this area than before. It's been so long since I had a natural erection that I don't remember my size, however atrophy from a couple decades of ED left me very small before the implant.

To show how it all worked out, I'm posting one "before" photo, a couple about 2 weeks after surgery, and in the next post, 3 current views.

Before surgery, flaccid
before.jpg

Flaccid and erect about 2 weeks after surgery
flaccid 2 weeks.jpg

erect 2 weeks.jpg

See next post for current photos.
Quincy.

Good Job! I knew you could do it Quincy. (you know what I mean).
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Quincy, a big Thanks for the update. You definitely have a hefty one there, lol
I just posted on another thread about having all nighters (or several hours).
I basically said that once a guy shoots his load, he gets sensitive. I know we are mechanical and can go again right away, but the sensations are still there, so how do you handle once you cum?
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”