Weight Loss

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: Larry10625

philly444

Weight Loss

Postby philly444 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:38 pm

Has anyone experienced significant weight loss after being implanted? I lost 25 pounds since I was implanted, down to about 157 due to other health-related issues, and now my "parts" are more noticeable. I can actually feel the reservoir and tubing. The pump is also more noticeable. I guess the fat hid a lot of it. My doctor said that smaller guys have this problem. Anyone out there experiencing this?

I am 5'7" and weigh 157lb. I don't consider this to be thin by any means.

Bill
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe

ethanyoung13

Re: Weight Loss

Postby ethanyoung13 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:07 am

Well, you haven't described your weight loss road map yet. And that's a crucial thing for us to give you any feedback. For the first and formest thing to do, I'd recommend checking a golden standard of weight-loss. Namely the Vietnamese diet www.giamcandep.vn. Hope it helps.
ED drugs enthusiast. There's no such drug I haven't tried in my life.
Yoga expert from North Miami, US

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:31 am

That’s awesome ....the whole site that opened up is in Vietnamese! Ha!
69 yrs old. Diagnosed venous leak. Headed towards implant. Urologist canceled surgery due to elevated WBC’s. I got another opinion. Injected with a different dosing of Trimix. Erection for 2.5 hrs. Going with injections rather than implant.

ethanyoung13

Postby ethanyoung13 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:49 am

ETGuy71 wrote:That’s awesome ....the whole site that opened up is in Vietnamese! Ha!

Just click "translate" when the window in your browser pops up. You're going to be surprised by the quality of the translation current machine learning algorithms provide. And it's amazing since it gives an opportunity to discover the whole world of new things which was unavailable before.
ED drugs enthusiast. There's no such drug I haven't tried in my life.
Yoga expert from North Miami, US

Return to “Implants”