Size of implant vs size of penis

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
YoungGun

Size of implant vs size of penis

Postby YoungGun » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:37 am

Does the size of your implant indicate how big you will be (fully inflated) ?

AMS 700 LGX 18cm + 1cm RTE
Brent 38yr old/Jackson, Ms - USA/Divorced/ implanted April 27, 18/ Dr Haraway/AMS 700 LGX 18cm + 1cm RTE/ Other Med problems: type 1 diabetes/Ehlers Danlos/Stiff Person Syndrome

Smetro

Re: Size of implant vs size of penis

Postby Smetro » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:38 am

Many aspects relate to the final outcome......lots to read on FT
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

star_of_pramen

Postby star_of_pramen » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:01 am

From my reading on FT it seems to vary depending on the individual and how much is placed within the body itself (I read one estimate that up to 1/3 can be internal) and obviously how far the tips extend into the glans.........I am a layman though so can't guarantee the accuracy of my answer
30 yo based in UK. ED for 9Y & complex med history. Tried pills, injections, dorsal vein ligation before implanted with 20cm Titan on 31-May-18. First implant had floppy glans + bad tubing. On 28-Aug-20 underwent a revision to 20cm Titan + 4cm RTEs

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:44 am

YoungGun,
I think that is a good generalization, but there do seem to be variables. I agree with what Star said above. When I look at signatures that tell what size implant a guy has and he mentions his penis size in a post, those with the same size implant I have are typically close in length to me, but I have also seen where guys with larger implants are the same length as me.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:00 am

Been trying to figure that out myself. I agree with others, would just like to add.
I think one of the factors is your weight and the amount the fat pad above the penis.
When guys stretch they measure 2 ways. One they press it to the bone and not pressed to the bone. Another possibility I went to 2 different surgeons. One guy told me he measures to tip of head. The other said he measures to the bottom closer part of the head. I asked about that. Then I would be smaller, that was counterproductive.
But in the end I was going to be the same total length. I think he told me that to try to get me to use him.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:07 am

YoungGun wrote:Does the size of your implant indicate how big you will be (fully inflated) ?

AMS 700 LGX 18cm + 1cm RTE

So, like Star and Greg pointed out, it all depends. In order to get maximum length, you have to be willing to cycle 2 to 3 times a day for 30 minutes each time. When you cycle you have to inflate to the max and then 2 or 3 more pumps. It will be uncomfortable but, remember, you are stretching it to a size that is bigger to what are use to so, it will be uncomfortable. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:13 am

Jamesbond wrote:Been trying to figure that out myself. I agree with others, would just like to add.
I think one of the factors is your weight and the amount the fat pad above the penis.
When guys stretch they measure 2 ways. One they press it to the bone and not pressed to the bone. Another possibility I went to 2 different surgeons. One guy told me he measures to tip of head. The other said he measures to the bottom closer part of the head. I asked about that. Then I would be smaller, that was counterproductive.
But in the end I was going to be the same total length. I think he told me that to try to get me to use him.

I agree about the pad BUT after surgery (from the incompetent team) back in 2015, I lost 40lbs and the size of my fat pad didn't change AT ALL... not one little bit. As for measuring, measuring the tip of the head is the dumbest thing I have ever heard... how does that provide an accurate measurement of girth? I'm surprised they didn't measure just the glans to get length ;)

Larry

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:55 am

Jamesbond wrote:Been trying to figure that out myself. I agree with others, would just like to add.

JamesBond,

I have to comment on what you have in your signature....

I lost a lot from ED-caused atrophy and from the prostate removal. Flaccid, I had shrunk to anywhere between 0” and 2”. When completely engorged from injections I was 5-1/2”, I was just shy of my natural erect length before ED set in and the prostate went out.

Now with my implant deflated I am always at least 3-1/2” and with regular cycling, my erect length is 5-1/4” and I am confident I will get back to 5-1/2” or more. If you haven’t had shrinkage from a prostatectomy and if you have an implant from a good surgeon, you could (should?) regain some of what you may have lost already.

Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:34 pm

James,
Several factors are involved with an implant.
1. Health of your penis.
Pre existing conditions
Radiation or prosectomy
Diabetes or previous surgeries.
2. Competency of your surgeon.
Properly pump placement
Correctly sized implant.
With any surgical procedure there is risk involved.
Do your research. Use your gut feeling. If it don't feel right. It ain't.
Keep us informed. I lost nothing in length. Pre opp I was 7" I am still 7". Hope to regain my girth soon

Your bionic brother,
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:22 am

I still have my prostate. I can not comment on how that effects anything.
I did not take that into consideration.
Or other health issues
Thank you
Bond
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Return to “Implants”