If you have to pay for your implant, Go see Dr.Karpman!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Illuminist

If you have to pay for your implant, Go see Dr.Karpman!

Postby Illuminist » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

This thread is for those who have no coverage insurance and have to pay for their implants. Please go see a professional like Dr. Edward Karpman so you get good results. If you can get coverage hrough Dr. Karpman, go see him!
ZERO
I see the same fellow making threads about bad results from implant procedures. This would scare off someone who is thinking about an implant. Here is his website:
http://healthy-male.com/index.html

I have no complaints about my procedure with him. I have referred a few people to him that saw good results as well. Please do the research necessary before choosing your surgeon. Or go see Dr.Karpman!

That is all.

dmikesaw

Re: If you have to pay for your implant, Go see Dr.Karpman!

Postby dmikesaw » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:14 am

Yes, and hope for the best................... (remember even having the best surgeon does not always guarantee a good result)

dmikesaw

Re: If you have to pay for your implant, Go see Dr.Karpman!

Postby dmikesaw » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:35 am

And, by the way, if money is an issue you might consider some of the Thai hospitals (the ones that are American standard, that is). They specialize in surgical procedures for foreigners (medical tourism, they call it). The last time I checked (1-2 years ago) they charged around $10,000 - $11,000 (Bumrungard Hospital in Bangkok). They do both Coloplasts and AMS LGX implants there. Combine your surgery with a nice vacation to the Land of Smiles!

Return to “Implants”