Rate your implant 1-10 & why

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Rate your implant 1-10 & why

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:55 am

Dave52 wrote:9 overall. Because there is really nothing better than the real thing. If I am rating it as an Implant in and of itself I will give it a 10. There are no issues with the way it works it pumps up to any degree of hardness I want any time I want. My wife wants to use it as much as possible. During the 5.5 months of total ED after my prostatectomy we tried everything to get an erection that was suitable for sex. I did get one with trimix that allowed about 30 seconds of penetration till it went soft then hurt like hell for the next 4 hours and one time with the VED that resulted in a cold blue dick that was like a link sausage. How can anyone compare a Titan induced hard on to that of a strangled rubber band chocked VED link sausage. We all would rather have our best natural erections but that's no longer an option but feeling like a whole man again is pretty nice.
Dave

Good morning Dave. Thanks for sharing. Your story is very inspirational and exactly the kind of stories that we want people considering joining FT to see. Merry Christmas and a hard and happy New Year to you and your wife. :)

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:15 am

10 now. 0 before.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:49 pm

I am not going to rate mine for another 3 months. I'm just 9 months in and I do have problems with it. But even with all the problems, I have been able to use my penis to have sex with women. I have 2 woman friends I see now. For the years before implant there was nothing. I really wish I had the perfect results others write about on this site and that part is really difficult much of the time. But much less difficult than the nothing I had before the surgery. I am not ready to give up on this. The old joke about the worst sex I had in my life was still pretty good seems to apply now. May not be what I had hoped for but I am able to have sex with a woman again. And that is an improvement over not being able to have an erection at all.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

George03

Postby George03 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Two months after activation, I would rate it a 6.5 at this point. I have post elsewhere in the forum about my progress. At this point, still getting more girth little by little. Looks normal when standing, heard was floppy laying down. But tubes are going out further little by little. I usually start with about 20-25 pumps, then if time permits, wait 5 minutes and pump more, as others have suggested here. When to the max, the head has become less floppy, and the tubes are further out. Had to postpone by January appointment so emailed doctor back and forth. He said tubes would continue to stretch for the next few months. The bottom line is, that I am able to function again, so that makes me happy. If I gain a little more length, and get the head completely un flopped, I will be very close to a ten.
Prostate removal August 2017, AMS 700 LGX Implant August 2018 60's, generally good shape and health. PSA zero so far.

Return to “Implants”