I DID IT

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
UTVOLS

I DID IT

Postby UTVOLS » Sun May 27, 2018 11:23 am

At 7:30A.M. May 21, 2018 I became bionic and I have to thank all the men posting on this site for this to happen. I started to view this site about a year ago looking for help with ED and found so much great information that answered all my question and gave me courage to make the jump to bionic. Also having Dr. Lowe was also the right Dr.,I am 6 days post implant and have not taken any pain meds to this date. I do have my right nut thats not very happy, but will hopefully soon adjust. SO AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO MUST FOR ALL THE HELP. :D
70 y/o married 51 yrs. pills quit working. Implanted 5/21/18 in Nashville by ( Dr. Lowe now retired) AMS 700 LGX 21CM+2CM, RTE's

justanotherdrumber

Re: I DID IT

Postby justanotherdrumber » Sun May 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Congratulations !,

Mine was done 60 days ago. I researched for over a year before I took the plunge. I wish I'd found this resource pre-op. The guy in the bed nexxt to me recommended it.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun May 27, 2018 12:52 pm

Congratulations to you!
Welcome to the club.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 pm

As far as I'm concerned, becoming bionic was the greatest medical miracle of my life. This is coming from a guy who was saved from a deathbed twice by surgeons.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Andy1955

Postby Andy1955 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:43 pm

Congrats UTVol!
I also used Dr Lowe. Inplant was done Thursday May 24. I have laughed since reading the comment about your “right nut”. Laughed enough to hurt but it helped me realize I am ok. Thank you. As you know; Dr Lowe is retiring, have you put any thought into who you will see in the future? Thanks again for the laughs!
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Sun May 27, 2018 5:17 pm

DaveKell wrote:As far as I'm concerned, becoming bionic was the greatest medical miracle of my life. This is coming from a guy who was saved from a deathbed twice by surgeons.

I agree.

For anyone who has had progressive ED over an extended period of time:

YES ... everybody looks forward to errections on demand, getting laid again, having stamina, having an orgasm from it and the confidence and selfesteem that accompanies it all.

It is easy to overlook just how good getting a solid errection feels to a man.

If you're older you probably cannot recall back to your youth vividly enough ; the satisfaction of just how good that felt until you experience it once again.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun May 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Congratulations! I hope you heal quickly and enjoy your implant as much as I enjoy mine.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Sun May 27, 2018 6:21 pm

I wasted way too much time trying all the other solutions. 9 months bionic now, and very happy. Lost erections due to non-nerve sparing RP. (My digital exam had big lumps on the right side and had to take them out.) To echo a prior comment, the loss of an erection on demand was the most devastating mental trauma I have ever gone through. I liken it to losing a limb. My wife had no idea how important normal frequent automatic sex was for me. She has never turned me down for sex: night, morning, lunch, sober, drunk, no matter. Most women, I believe, lack the mental understanding of what it is like to have a penis, much less losing a penis.

I have to give it to her though, upon watching me take pill after pill, penile pain and headaches, vacuum pump my dick almost daily and put silicone bands on it only to have it flop around at the hinge point, inject needles into my penis time after time and be spread-eagle when I got hard and ready for sex, she has really gotten the message. Now with erections on command lasting as long as I want, she has a sincere appreciation of how important my erections are, my orgasms are, and satisfying her is to me. She now "takes care of my penis" as if it were her own. She gives me plenty of penile attention. She likes to get it about half pumped and play with it and can feel when I want to pump it all the way and penetrate her. I know she has more orgasms now than before, maybe an many as when we were younger. She treats my penis like her penis and it satisfies her to see me satisfied.

My advice is, treat your implant like it is the most important thing in your life. Get your partner involved. Make her appreciate its new automatic firmness. To maintain length, I pump up every morning, usually in the shower, and leave it pumped up through breakfast. She sits there and sees how important it is to me. How I will do anything to keep it working and in top shape. She is used to me walking around with no underwear and my penis at full attention. It turns her on and I get comments like "We are going to find a good use for that tonight," or "I can still feel it from last night," or, the best one, "I am so glad you got your implant, you are so happy now and so am I."
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

Captn20

Postby Captn20 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Congratulations on getting your sex life back. No better feeling than being sooo confident when you are with your partner. For me it's even better than life before ED. Now I'm sure I can ALWAYS do it and as often as NEEDED. Oh what a feeling!!
Captn20
61 yrs old, ED started after prostatectomy May 2016. Surgery May 11, 2018; Dr. Eid Titan 22.

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Sun May 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Congratulations UT, give yourself some time to heal. It will take a few weeks so be patient. One day you will go through most of the day and forget you ever had a implant. It will be your new normal. Just pm me if you have any questions, I've had 2 of these installed.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Return to “Implants”