This is what I got.......

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dmikesaw

This is what I got.......

Postby dmikesaw » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm

The fine print in the AMS LGX brochure mentions that it may cause curvature, but this came as a bit of a shock for me........... In addition to the extreme bend, notice the SST/Concorde head.........
Attachments
bent pee pee.jpg
bent pee pee.jpg (225.54 KiB) Viewed 4270 times

jn1421

Re: This is what I got.......

Postby jn1421 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm stunned.....I don't know what to say. I will pray for you.

frank1964n

Postby frank1964n » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:20 am

How was your surgeon?

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 pm

So if I understand you correctly, you had a straight but limp penis, had the IPP surgery, and this bending is caused by the IPP? If this is the case, are you going to have this corrected? I can't understand how the IPP cylinders could bend like that when inflated unless something got damaged during the procedure.

Good luck and please persevere towards getting this corrected. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed.
harddrive

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 am

The surgeon said it was a "good result" and his assistant said it was "normal." I'll try to post another picture to show what I have done to try to correct the problem.......

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 pm

dmikesaw wrote:The surgeon said it was a "good result" and his assistant said it was "normal." I'll try to post another picture to show what I have done to try to correct the problem.......

Wow, it's hard to believe that the surgeon said it was a good result. I do believe that though because my 1st surgeon didn't do a great job but refused to acknowledge it. He was even rude to be because I questioned if it should be that way. Needless to say, I got another opinion and a revision to correct MOST of the problems caused by the 1st time around. I'm hoping and EXPECTING that once I'm fully healed, I'll feel that ALL of the problems were actually corrected and I'll have no complaints.

If not, then I'll keep plugging away until I get all issues address so that I know I have the BEST possible outcome for MY body and sex life.
harddrive

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:27 am

Yeah, I hear you Hard Drive; good luck with that. In all honesty, mine didn't look quite this bad when I returned for my 10 day follow-up (ie, when he said it was a good result). This particular photo was taken a couple of days later after I had flown back half way around the world. In a follow-up email to address my concerns the physician's assistant said curvature was "normal." The homemade splint has helped a lot. Thank God for duct tape!!

IsaacThomas

Postby IsaacThomas » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:47 am

I have the same problem. I don't know what to do about it. Is the splint working. What did the doc say about the split. I also am erect all the time, even when not pumped up. This uncomfortable and a little painful. Anyone else have this problem?

hard drive

Postby hard drive » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:25 pm

dmikesaw wrote:Yeah, I hear you Hard Drive; good luck with that. In all honesty, mine didn't look quite this bad when I returned for my 10 day follow-up (ie, when he said it was a good result). This particular photo was taken a couple of days later after I had flown back half way around the world. In a follow-up email to address my concerns the physician's assistant said curvature was "normal." The homemade splint has helped a lot. Thank God for duct tape!!

Well, I'm no doctor but anyone can see that your result wasn't good. I had a much better result that I was unhappy with and it took me over a year to get it fixed. No doubt there is some luck involved, but a lot of this is determined by surgeon skill, experience, and you particular anatomy.

I realize that you paid out of pocket for a poor result which adds insult to injury. I think that if I were in your situation, I would go see a lawyer. I read elsewhere that you ARE a lawyer, so I can't give you advice there.

If your issues don't correct themselves through healing (they don't look like they would from the pics you have posted), then I'm pretty sure you can recover your medical and legal expenses. Remember, these docs have insurance, no one knows that better than you. It may not be the best solution but it's something to think about.
harddrive

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:09 am

I didn't ask the doctor about the splint; once bitten twice shy! (though I really did like him and his entire staff a lot). The problem may be with the device itself; don't just assume it was the surgeons fault. He is said to be the best (or one of the best), after all. I must admit that the whole thing freaked me out quite a bit, especially in the weeks right after the surgery. Everyday my penis sort of had a mind of its own - one day it looked like the photo, the next day it was pointing to the left (from the base), etc. As another poster said, there is a learning curve that comes with an implant. Hopefully, in a few months/years I will be able to look back and say I was overreacting......

Return to “Implants”