Six weeks in

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JohnThomas

Six weeks in

Postby JohnThomas » Tue May 15, 2018 10:22 am

Now just over six weeks in from my operation, and have been cycling for two weeks

I cycle once on awakening, and sometimes again later in the day.

Inflation has become easier with practice, and have pumped up to the max. hard enough for intercourse, and pointing quite straight. Head is soft unless aroused when it seems fine.

Deflation is OK but more difficult than inflation - probably because the valve is next to my left testicle so harder to locate and press, although once found it works OK.

Even when deflated, it is still quite full in appearance, as it is a Coloplast Titan Touch not an AMS.

Still sore, particularly along the shaft and head, although it comes and goes, and hopefully will disappear in time.

Can feel the tubing through my skin at the base of my penis.

Have masturbated a few times, but still too sore for intercourse.

Semen was a bit watery at first, and dribbled rather than shot out. Has improved a bit but does not shoot as much as it did before the op. Not sure why this is so - maybe will improve over time.

Overall very satisfied so far - how satisfying it is to be able to get a hard on again, and one that lasts. Hopefully the soreness will diminish over the next month or so so that I can enjoy sex again soon.

Best wishes
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

navy6587

Re: Six weeks in

Postby navy6587 » Tue May 15, 2018 10:41 am

Appreciate the overview! Thanks. Something to gage in looking forward.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue May 15, 2018 11:19 am

John,
Happy to hear all is going well. It should just keep getting better and better from here on out.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Badarse

Postby Badarse » Tue May 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi JohnThomas,
I'm about a week behind you and seem to be experiencing a similar recovery. My pump is just beneath my left testicle and that seems to be the bit that is aching the most at the moment. The head of my penis is still quite sore especially if I try and put on any heavier trousers. Jeans have been out of the question for the last few weeks and I've pretty much been living in shorts.

Pumping up as much as possible every evening in the bath. Surprised to find that I could still pump up further using both thumbs beyond a point at which I had previously thought the implant was fully inflated. This is pretty painful though and I can't leave it inflated to that extent for more than a minute or two.

I'm looking forward to these aches and pains easing off a bit and will be glad to get back to the gym/exercise! Thinking of trying a bit of a jog tomorrow morning but worried it may aggravated my balls. We shall see!

Hope your recovery continues to go well!
37 - ED following rectal cancer surgery and radiotherapy.
20cm Coloplast Titan implanted 11/04/18 - UCLH - Dr Ralph

rancher

Postby rancher » Tue May 15, 2018 1:31 pm

John

Thanks for the details. I'm 3 and 1/2 weeks behind you. So haven't even started cycling yet. I'm also in the "softer" pants and wearing some tight underwear to keep myself "in place". Looking forward to cycling to "see what I've really got".

Anyway, thanks again and keep us updated.
Best of luck on your continued recovery.
Implanted with Titan by Dr. Higuchi at Colorado University Hospital on April 27th, 2018.
65 years young.

JohnThomas

Postby JohnThomas » Tue May 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Thanks

with regards to inflating, what I have found is that I can inflate it quite a bit in one session of squeezing until the bulb gets rock hard. Then if I leave it for 10 minutes or so I find that I can get a few more squeezes in
Male, 64, suffers from ED, hypertension, elevated cholesterol, type II diabetes, Sleep Apnea, and Hypogonadtropism
Getting a Coloplast Titan Implant Early April. Surgeon Mr David Ralph, London.

Return to “Implants”