My boob job!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Re: My boob job!

Postby David_R » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:03 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:"Girl talk" has always seemed to me to be more open and intimate than "man talk".

I am always saddened a bit when I find more women than men sharing intimate things in a prostate cancer support group. I guess that's just the way a lot of guys are. :cry:

Newparts

Postby Newparts » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:39 pm

OP I understand what youre trying to say and I’ve thought about that too. Women are dissatisfied with something with their body and they just get it spruced up or fixed without feeling shame about it or embarrassed. When we guys need a little work cause our dick doesnt work like we want, many of us feel ashamed or embarrassed. I guess its just all tied up in the macho manly man thing. I know my ED has always made me feel ashamed of it or “less of a man” etc. I am proud to get this problem fixed and put it behind me and am feeling less embarrassed etc about it all the time. Its not like i wanted to need an implant or chose to have ED...however I still wouldnt want all my 40 year old buddies, coworkers, etc to know that I got an implant cause guys love to rib the hell outta each other. At least women just talk about each other behind their backs
38 years old. Married 13 years, two beautiful daughters. ED since my youth, never a good explanation for cause. Pills worked for years but stopped working well. Implanted 11-28-18 with titan 22cm + 1cm RTE by Dr. Kramer.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Newparts wrote:(edited for focus)
...many of us feel ashamed or embarrassed. I guess its just all tied up in the macho manly man thing. I know my ED has always made me feel ashamed of it or “less of a man” etc. I am proud to get this problem fixed...

...however I still wouldnt want all my 40 year old buddies, coworkers, etc to know that I got an implant cause guys love to rib the hell outta each other.

If anyone ribbed me about my need for an implant I have three answers:

Ask if it is any worse than getting a big truck or muscle car to compensate for sexual decline or mid-life crisis? Cost about the same.

Report my results from posting the unabashed facts on a dating site. Many women responded positively to a man who shows the courage to admit publicly to a problem and, more importantly, to show the balls to DO SOMETHING about it. This included offers to participate in "road testing" my little vehicle.

Suggest a "dick measuring contest". Not for length, but for weight lifting. How many of your detractors could hang a 1 pound weight from their erection for 10 minutes? (Especially immediately after ejaculating.)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”