implant removal

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TomW46

Re: implant removal

Postby TomW46 » Sat May 12, 2018 2:20 pm

I wouldn’t listen to laymen but speak to a doctor.

Over the last couple months, I went to see Dr. Kramer in Baltimore, Dr. Perito in Miami, Dr. Martz in Englewood, FL, Dr. Kata in Orlando, Dr. Eid in Manhatten and Dr. Carrion in Tampa. I've had a CT scan and an MRI both with and without contrast. They all say "It looks like it might be some kind of infection but don't know exactly what's wrong. The implant needs to be removed." My wife is an MD and two of my children are MDs. I'm not so sure about trusting the doctors. Doctors don't know everything.
Last edited by TomW46 on Sat May 12, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age 72, wife is 52. 20+1 cm Titan Touch implanted by Dr. Kramer on 18 October 2017. Revision to AMS LGX 21+2 cm on 11 June 2018 by Dr. Carrion at Tampa General. Age-related ED + slight Peyronies bend (left) and slight hourglass in the center.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sat May 12, 2018 4:03 pm

TomW46 wrote:
I wouldn’t listen to laymen but speak to a doctor.

Over the last couple months, I went to see Dr. Kramer in Baltimore, Dr. Perito in Miami, Dr. Martz in Englewood, FL, Dr. Kata in Orlando, Dr. Eid in Manhatten and Dr. Carrion in Miami. I've had a CT scan and an MRI both with and without contrast. They all say "It looks like it might be some kind of infection but don't know exactly what's wrong. The implant needs to be removed." My wife is an MD and two of my children are MDs. I'm not so sure about trusting the doctors. Doctors don't know everything.

I fully agree with you but they still know more than laymen. One shouldn’t argue about that.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat May 12, 2018 9:31 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Guys, you can't be afraid of what MIGHT happen. Did you ever think that if a plane crashes, it might land on your house? How about a meteor the size of Texas hitting your state? How about getting an Anaphylactic reaction to the flu shot and dying on the spot? These things are all REAL possibilities but, we NEVER think of them. DON'T BE AFRAID, be thankful that a permanent solution to a depressing affliction exists and we will be able to have sex for the remainder of our lives.

I totally agree.

Return to “Implants”