Climax different with Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
newbie443

Climax different with Implant?

Postby newbie443 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 pm

I was cleared last week for sex by my doc but had some issues with cycling causing soreness and held off. After talking again with my doc this week was told I was still cleared. Not meeting again with my out of town GF for a little over a week when we have planned a weekend trip so I decided to try it out for the first time. Took it slow and easy and was not pumped up a lot. Took a long time but then bang and wow. Really strong and somewhat painful. And the location of the strongest sensation and pain was on both sides of the very base going out each side into my pubic pad.

Holly cow was it powerful. I have retro grade ejac so no mess or any way to judge volume. Anyone had differences with this post implant vs pre implant?
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Greg1956

Re: Climax different with Implant?

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:59 pm

I am thankful I didn't have any pain when I started having sex after implant surgery. My orgasms are very intense and I have not had that joy since I was a much younger guy. I have found since my Prostatectomy i am focused on feelings and sensations instead of how I used to focus on ejaculation. Sex is great for my wife and I now and it is such a gift after my 30 years dealing with ED.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:25 pm

I’ve had difficulty climaxing ever since my prostatectomy. I guess some nerves are either damaged or still pissed off at being messed with. It is getting better, thankfully. And like Greg said, when they happen they’re way more intense than before.

I had one in the shower a couple of days ago and I literally almost fainted. I’ll have to get one of those “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” doohickeys. Wonder what the EMTs will think when they find me in the shower with a smile on my face and a dick that won’t go down. :lol:
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:38 pm

I was thankfully in bed or I would have gone down. Maybe it was that intense force of ejac up in my bladder that caused the pain. Wow is this awesome.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:59 pm

I had great orgasms before my prostatectomy (which caused E.D.) and still have them with my implant. (Some guys say their orgasms are stronger with an implant because they then have a hard dick instead of a soft dick.)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:03 pm

radioradio wrote:I’ve had difficulty climaxing ever since my prostatectomy. I guess some nerves are either damaged or still pissed off at being messed with. It is getting better, thankfully. And like Greg said, when they happen they’re way more intense than before.

I had one in the shower a couple of days ago and I literally almost fainted. I’ll have to get one of those “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” doohickeys. Wonder what the EMTs will think when they find me in the shower with a smile on my face and a dick that won’t go down. :lol:
Bob

Yup, can't say I remember doing one of those calls.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:59 pm

What I can say about my implant is no more PE. It takes me a lot longer to build up to the 'point of no return' but I (and especially my wife) have no complaints.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:14 pm

ddbryan1972 wrote:What I can say about my implant is no more PE. It takes me a lot longer to build up to the 'point of no return' but I (and especially my wife) have no complaints.
Donnie

Mine seem to be more intense. I'm 10 months post implant and loving it.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Thanks for reading and replying. All my life I could feel my climax building and it did take some time. With women after my teenage years I was always a gentleman with the women first rule and would and could hold off until she won at least once and many times multiple times. This time I was going along easy and did not feel it building it was just sudden and super powerful. Really fast. I know it will be up after if this happens again. But I might just see if the GF wants on top for a while in case it happens again and I fall off of her. It would be a bit before I could continue with much except just laying there.

66 years young.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Ohhh YES! I can absolutely relate! First orgasm I had after my implant was BEYOND INTENSE!!! And it kept going on, and on, and on. I've said it was like my first orgasms back in my teens... but I think that's underplaying it. And they haven't diminished in quality or intensity since... I swear, it's more of a whole-body orgasm now!

Return to “Implants”