PAIN AND BURING WHEN FULLY ERECT

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
madmax

PAIN AND BURING WHEN FULLY ERECT

Postby madmax » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Gentlemen...may I ask the pros here just how do I work my penis to get the pain to leave...I have been pumping it as full as it will go and the pain is there feels sore and burning sensation...I let it stay this way for about 45 minutes and I ease it down a bit and pain goes away...my question will I always have pain fully inflated or will it also go away after time..am I doing right by inflating fully every day to stretch it...one thing for sure it sure is a miracle to look down and see a very hard dick looking back up at me.....just now if the pain will go away...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Minnesota

Re: PAIN AND BURING WHEN FULLY ERECT

Postby Minnesota » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Time will make this pain go away. inflating the implant 3-4 times a day will help and over the course of the next couple weeks your body will heal and become used to what is going on. It less about how many times you inflate to make pain go away and more about time in my opinion.
Diagnosed with ED at age of 19, Implanted with Coloplast Titan at age 20. Now 34 (2023)
Titan failed 09/2020, replaced on 10/2/2020 by Kolher @ Mayo Clinic in Minnesota

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:21 pm

madmax wrote:hey guys I am doing great on the pumping but when it allmost get full erect I cannot squeeze the pump even with two hands do you think this will get easier..when I first activate it I can get several good squeezes then the pump will no longer squeeze anybody have an answer for that tahnks

Madmax. First of all, Patience! Your penis needs to grow up now. You will get a certain number of squeezes into it at first but it's all still so new. As your shaft starts getting used to expanding it will start accepting more and more pumps. When I first started inflating, I actually fretted that I didn't have enough saline solution in the reservoir. But time marched on and I started being able to pump more and more each time. Keep at it my man. Persevere! Try pumping it in a warm/hot shower and see if that helps any. I also found, in the beginning, that I had better luck pumping while standing or sitting in an upright position. Not sure why but I just assumed that it had something to do with gravity. Just keep inflating it twice a day or more. I started pumping it to the "max" (meaning, as much as I could get into it) at about 8 weeks. (Each person's experience with this is different of course) After that I tried to leave it at the max for as long as I could handle it. It burns at first because your penis is not used to it and is stretching. After this somewhat uncomfortable "growing" stage is over, you can start getting into the "showing" stage and leave it pumped whenever you can to help it grow. I'm at just a little over 10 months now and any uncomfortable feelings are now long gone. I tend to leave it somewhat inflated when I go to bed and if any friskiness starts happening, I merely need to add a bit more to get to get "rock hard". An old friend who used to be on FT told me, just before GOING IN, give it another 5 or so pumps. Yeah, this helps too. You'll get there, it just takes time. Best of luck to all the newly bionic guys. There seems to be a trend going on!

LGX_Man
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

dmikesaw

Postby dmikesaw » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 am

I agree with what they said; my burning has almost completely disappeared now (after about two months). I just hope that doesn't mean that it has reached its maximum..............

Return to “Implants”