Implanted at 38 and concerned about size & revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
moetheman

Re: Implanted at 38 and concerned about size & revision

Postby moetheman » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:32 pm

alibaba wrote:Huge big smiley face! Hugs to your wife. I am sure it is a bit stressful to her too. 1) worrying about you and 2) worrying about how she is going to handle a 32 year old boy with a hard dick who thinks he's 15. :D

She's been doing a marvellous job looking after a grumpy cry baby at the moment. She's not been able to sleep much either due to me tossing and turning at night. And boy she loves her beauty sleep. I've started to feel a lot better today at least physically. Going to go out and get some lunch soon. Makes a change from room deliveries.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk
03/23/16 Revision by Dr Eid - implanted a Titan Coloplast 24cm
04/08/16 Started cycling the implant

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:57 pm

Thanks for your suggestions Merrix. I'll have to wait and see what the final size is but I'm not even sure I'm that bothered now as I'm definitely going to have a good size after this implant. There were countless issues with the previous botch job that have been resolved. I just realised that I don't have the annoying tubing on the underside of the penis for example. Also the tips now go into the glans and glans are much larger and supported now. With inflation and arousal this one is going to be pretty special.

Definitely planning on making a full recovery before putting it to good use :twisted: it still feels unreal that I've got a shiny new dick, especially after living with the crappy old one for months.
Developed ED at 32.
11/20/15 implanted with a botched Titan Coloplast 18cm + 3cm by urologynow.co.uk

C_lab34

Postby C_lab34 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:58 pm

Glad to hear that things seem to be working out for you and that Dr. Eid did you right. Hang in there and I bet you'll really be enjoying it soon. I totally relate to your grumpiness tendency to worry in the immediate post surgery period. It definitely helps to have a supportive wife or girlfriend by your side.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:42 pm

It is quite refreshing to hear the progress with each new post. :D I understand the beauty sleep bit. Cheers. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Had some air conditioning issue in the room so had the whole unit replaced at midnight. We were finally able to get a good night's sleep. I don't know why but I had pain this morning in the penis itself. I think it could have been to do with the cooler temperature but not sure. Had a bath first thing and it seems to have helped. The immediate challenge is the flight to the UK tomorrow and then back to work. Really not sure how I'll be able to hide the flaccid pointing upwards and walk straight at work. Still got a couple of days so hopefully things will have improved by then. I never told work that I was having a surgery done so it'll make things interesting.
Last edited by moetheman on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Developed ED at 32.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:22 pm

I also woke up in the middle of the night and even though the room was really cold, I was actually sweating quite heavily. I guess it's all part of the recovery. I'm just going to try and keep going and not worry or question every little thing now. Being a bit more mobile is helping mentally. I think it will take a while before things are truly back to 'normal', whatever that may be for a bionic person.
Developed ED at 32.

merrix

Postby merrix » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:18 pm

If you remember, I had flood-like swearings at night. Woke up with all bed soaked. Disappeared after a few weeks.
I also told you the flaccid will be a huge issue at 10 days. I was back to work after 4 weeks. I kept my dick pointing up for around 3 weeks.
I swear my erect angle changed from higher than 2:00 to 2:45 when I started to stretch-force my flaccid down in my underwear. Now it's back up to 2:15-2:30.
But my advice is to not force the flaccid in to a position where you feel it stretching.
That will most likely mean you've got to keep it up for a few weeks. But just find a way. Even if it means you must call in sick, use your yearly holiday or whatever.

And you're right to the spot.
It will take time before you are back to normal.
And try not to worry about everything.

Best of luck with the office flaccid!
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Hey - an advantage of being on the average side: not so much difficulty arranging yourself in your undies.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:03 pm

I was exactly thinking of your experience Merrix when I woke up sweating. It's great to have such a detailed journal such as yours. Maybe you should really re-think the ebook idea :D

Luckily I don't have to wear a suit at work so have some ideas on how to conceal the flaccid by wearing casual clothes. It won't be perfect but hopefully I can just about get by. The great thing is that my recovery is going very well and I could walk at a good pace today without waddling. I think the baths really do help. At this rate I should have no issues with general mobility in the office. I also appreciate your advice about not forcing the flaccid down. I don't think my angle is going to be that great as Eid said that scar tissue had already formed after the first surgery but it should still improve somewhat so I'll definitely keep it pointed up.

I can't believe the difference in the last 36 hours. Complete contrast really. Feeling really great and energetic at the moment. Wife is pleasantly surprised.
Developed ED at 32.

moetheman

Postby moetheman » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:11 pm

dg_moore wrote:Hey - an advantage of being on the average side: not so much difficulty arranging yourself in your undies.

I don't think I'll be the same size as Merrix as scar tissue had already formed after the first surgery. I should get a good idea once I start cycling. I think there will be a fair bit of stretching to do. I can see and feel the kinks and folds in the cylinders at the moment. Will discuss this in more detail with Dr Eid tomorrow to see what I should expect.
Developed ED at 32.

Return to “Implants”