My experience with Dr. Eid (added pics)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ViaSwiss

Re: My experience with Dr. Eid (added pics)

Postby ViaSwiss » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:13 pm

Yup, that feeling absolutely sucks. Sucks even more to shy away from physical touch and flirting with your own wife because you know you can't escalate and finish things.
Age 37. Venous Leakage & Post Finasteride Syndrome (PFS) since age 18.
Original Implant | June 25, 2021 | 20cm Titan w 1.5cm & 1cm RTEs
Revision | November 16, 2021 | 26cm | Dr. Hakky

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:55 pm

ViaSwiss wrote:Yup, that feeling absolutely sucks. Sucks even more to shy away from physical touch and flirting with your own wife because you know you can't escalate and finish things.

I feel you there brother. For me, that lack of intimacy ultimately resulted in divorce. It’s just so incredibly fkd up that failure to have your dick fill with blood at the appropriate time can literally turn your life upside down, but such is life I guess. Anyway, glad to hear you’re on your way, looking forward to following your story.
47, ED in some form all my adult life, Titan 22 “chopped”, June 11 2021 by Dr. Eid

LBC2020

Postby LBC2020 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:54 pm

How
Is
Your soreness
Finasteride 2005-11
Terrible
Side effects

Been having ED since 2011 with penile shrinkage...was totally impotent for a few months and penis changed
Low libido
Low T
Had kids along the way and recovered some
Function

Implanted w dr Eid June 10 2021

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:55 pm

LBC2020 wrote:How
Is
Your soreness

It's pretty bad now that I'm more aggressively pumping and holding it for longer. So, I'm at day 10 now, and pumping up until i feel discomfort, then move it around a bit to loosen things up, then about 8-10 more pumps total, so that it stands at about 1:30. This is definitely uncomfortable, probably 6 or 7 out of 10 pain level.

Today I'm holding that for 13/14 minutes, every day a minute longer (if I can sustain that). I was mostly off any kind of pain meds, but now I need ibuprofen. Last night was uncomfortable during sleep. I'm trying to keep it right at the edge of what I can deal with, since I think I early gains like this are more productive than later gains. In other words, I think if I didn't start cycling until 2-4 weeks, then I think it would take a bit longer, but having started at day 3, I gotta believe not as much scar tissue has developed.

I know baths are supposed to be ok, but I have a nice big heating pad, so I've been using that instead. It does provide pain relief also.
47, ED in some form all my adult life, Titan 22 “chopped”, June 11 2021 by Dr. Eid

LBC2020

Postby LBC2020 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:39 pm

So your still
Sore like me

Ok we’re normal
Finasteride 2005-11
Terrible
Side effects

Been having ED since 2011 with penile shrinkage...was totally impotent for a few months and penis changed
Low libido
Low T
Function

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:03 pm

LBC2020 wrote:So your still
Sore like me

Ok we’re normal

Yep, sore AF. I think it’s normal.

LBC2020

Postby LBC2020 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:08 pm

Hurts like hell
To bend or squeeze
My dick

Baths are amazing tho the pain is gone
Finasteride 2005-11
Terrible
Side effects

Low libido
Low T
Function

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:51 am

ey! how it is going? Have you recover some lenght?
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

ochorey

Postby ochorey » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:07 pm

Fran4524 wrote:ey! how it is going? Have you recover some lenght?

Length seems to be the same, perhaps slightly longer, at 14.5cm bone pressed. Girth is at 13.5cm at base of shaft. As mentioned, I didn't do any measurements pre-op, which sucks. Scrotum bruising is gone, exactly when Eid predicted it would be. Extreme sensitivity is gone as well, so I can finally sit without a donut cushion, which is a huge relief.

Cycling duration is now at 35 min, tomorrow it'll be 40, and then at that point, I'll stay at 40 min 2x a day, and work on pumping up more each time. I was previously doing an additional minute per day, but that was taking too long to get up there duration-wise. I think it's more important at this stage to get longer times, rather than filling it up as much as I can tolerate. Tomorrow will be 14 days post-op, and I feel pretty good about being on 2x 40 min at that point, as that's what Dr. Eid recommends.

Just to be clear, it is actually "stand up" erect when I cycle, but I've noticed it does stretch after some minutes, meaning I could get a few more pumps in, but I'm skipping that additional pumping right now, in favor of longer duration (limiter here is the pain). I'm at 2 oclock currently, when pumped, but it was at 130 when I was pushing harder earlier on with additional pumping, so no concerns about angle right now. The only pain meds have been 800mg ibuprofen at night, since pain is worse at night, due to hormonal cycles. The pain is all due to stretching from pumping.

My only concerns at this point are of course infection (after 4-5 weeks I will feel less concerned about this), and floppy glans. The cylinder tips feel like they're in the glans a bit now, so that could work itself out with time.

Pretty much feeling good about things at this point. The 3:30 flaccid is a bummer, for sure, but I knew this about the Titan. I've been having it point up toward belly button pretty much since the beginning, just waiting for it to naturally drop a bit over time rather than trying to force it (merrix's advice).

Fran4524

Postby Fran4524 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:04 pm

Oh! good news! I am glad for your angle. is a good angle! Thank you for the answer!
-Erection problems since 4 years
-I did jelqs and it is posible I injuried, but I hace to say that ED episodes began before I did jelq.
-Having sex with 30mg of tadalafilo

Return to “Implants”