My implant journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
longdayze

Re: My implant journey

Postby longdayze » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Richard, I hope all goes well. I think in Kramer you have one of the top doctors n the field so your results should exceed your expectations. Keep us posted on your resulrs.
SAM I AM
Had Titan 18cm + 1cm RTE on 1-5-17, blotched surgery, cylinders short. Had revision on 3-15-17 Dr. Kramer to a Titan 22 +1 RTE. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiEZyTjSM2M

Sam

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:39 pm

Post us some street views around the hotel. My wife would like to see them. What mode did you use to go from airport to hotel? Some tell me to take the train for $2 then walk 2 blocks to hotel, some said take a taxi for $16, some said buy an internet phone ( we do not do any internet by phone) and Uber for $8. Everyone has told me crab cakes are good. What else do you find cool there ? If you are like me you are counting hours while you explore. Good luck!!!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:55 am

I took Uber. I think it was like $16.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Sorry to disappoint, but there's not much to do in Baltimore. I tried to sightsee and it was boring as hell.

Okay down town is a little more exciting. And there's an area called the Inner Harbor that I'm supposed to check out. The area around the Holiday Inn is boring, though.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:18 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:I took Uber. I think it was like $16.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

Sorry to disappoint, but there's not much to do in Baltimore. I tried to sightsee and it was boring as hell.

Okay down town is a little more exciting. And there's an area called the Inner Harbor that I'm supposed to check out. The area around the Holiday Inn is boring, though.

Thanks. It was interesting to read your post and others will likely find it helpful information too. Let us know where you find handy food you like and what is cool at the harbor. I think it is a few block walk maybe. I ran into a friend in the store here last night. He said it was a shame that we did not have more time in Baltimore. His uncle is chaplain for the Ravens and could show us around, then another 2 friends we knew when they lived in Chicago I asked about transportation said they could have shown us around DC. They want to visit. I don't think I will be in a situation for 2 little kids to be around. Cheers man. You are almost there. Cannot wait to hear you are fixed and a new man. Blessings you way.
Last edited by alibaba on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:23 pm

There are interesting things to do here in Baltimore, but I would suggest visiting them during the day.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Yes, I hear crime is a touch of a problem there.

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 pm

alibaba wrote:Yes, I hear crime is a touch of a problem there.

I was actually slightly scared to be out at night. Didn't they have some riots here not too long ago? There is a slight homeless problem also.

In other news, I just saw Dr. Kramer and I'm good to go for tomorrow.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:31 pm

RichardTheFrog wrote:
alibaba wrote:Yes, I hear crime is a touch of a problem there.

I was actually slightly scared to be out at night. Didn't they have some riots here not too long ago? There is a slight homeless problem also.

In other news, I just saw Dr. Kramer and I'm good to go for tomorrow.

...go down to Fell's Point...very cool place on the harbor to walk around...
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Glad things are a GO!.

Thanks for the tip on Fells point. Poor wife may have trouble keeping up but I want to see everything I can while there.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:47 pm

Yep, the Inner Harbor is one of the beautiful parts of Baltimore. So are the museums and the zoo (the zoo requires much walking up and down hills). And various festivals may be going on (like Greek, Irish, etc.).

Return to “Implants”