Not convinced about implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1380anthony

Re: Not convinced about implant

Postby 1380anthony » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:11 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
1380anthony wrote:
frank66665 wrote:this article dates back to 2016 you asked where are we at this plant? 6 years have passed and in the article he said within 5/10 years, we are at 6, what did he say about it?

Guess what?? I found out that Boston Scientific is the one paying for this study. Facts. Like I mentioned before, they really don't care much as long as people buy there other products. Read that, it says Boston Scientific
https://www.mddionline.com/business/som ... rects-heat

I'm not sure why you find that surprising. They're in that industry segment. It doesn't prove that their research is biased. Peer review should help keep the bias in check some. Would you feel better if a beer company or a tampon maker sponsored it? You seem to be obsessed with the idea that someone is going to make money off of you. That is just how the world works, it isn't a conspiracy.
What you see as signs that they're gouging your pocket is actually the implant makers scrambling to keep competive in a very competitive marketplace. Innovations are incremental in nature.
Cars are a good example. When I was young, getting 20 mpg was almost unheard of. Now it is almost universal. They didn't just wake up 1 day with a 20 mpg solution. It took small improvements everywhere from tires, oil piston rings aerodynamics & more.
Ultimately YOU control your medical dollars. No one is going to force you to pay for or receive an implant. That brings up another subject that might be hindering you. How are you going to pay for this perfect ED treatment? I can almost guarantee that if you talk to any medical professional like you've demonstrated here. He/she will politely show you the door.

I've done it! I don't think they will show me the door and escalate things. I proved my point, even when you enter a forum of ED or social media you get advertisements of penile implant. Is it marketing? Im not debating ok. I believe some are reading my replies in a different tone and Im not trying to provoke.

Lost Sheep

Re: Not convinced about implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:50 pm

1380anthony wrote:I've done it! I don't think they will show me the door and escalate things. I proved my point, even when you enter a forum of ED or social media you get advertisements of penile implant. Is it marketing? Im not debating ok. I believe some are reading my replies in a different tone and Im not trying to provoke.

I do not take your meaning about advertisements. The ads on FrankTalk are legitimate. When I first started researching on the internet about anything related to penis or erection, I was inundated with spurious advertisements about everything from penis enlargements, how to pick up girls, clearly phony ED treatments, all manner of dross. I almost gave up on the internet until I stumbled across FrankTalk (I don't know how, but I believe it was from a person who sent me a link somehow).

I, for one, did not read your early posts as trying to provoke. I read a tone of frustration and joy at finding one web site that promised a solution. Maybe a little defnsiveness when members here called you (the web site) out on being self-promoting. All that is understandable. If a person reads between the lines and allows some benefit of the doubt, we can all get along and establish real communication withough rancor.

Oops. I wound up on another soapbox again.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”