Went Bionic Today 9/17/21 w/ Dr. Eid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TheCanalGuy

Re: Went Bionic Today 9/17/21 w/ Dr. Eid

Postby TheCanalGuy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:09 am

Jack1104 wrote:Can anyone else confirm if this is true?

Moderns Implants now last for life??? If so, that’s amazing.

Jack, what is your exact model please?

No that's absolutely false, there is not a single IPP manufacturer making such a claim, how could a surgeon make a claim that is exceeding the official datasheet provided by the manufacturer?
49yo - ED since I was 35 -Oral therapy stopped working- Trimix/Bimix too strong even at the lowest dosage. Now Bionic thanks to Dr. Clavell since March 9 2022. Titan XL 24 cm, no rear tips, trimmed down to 23.5 cm. Reservoir 110ml.

RoboCock69

Postby RoboCock69 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:57 am

trapped2021 wrote:
Jack1104 wrote:Still going strong at the four month point. Sex 1-2 times a day. Rarely cycle because of all the sex.

My GF totally accepts my IPP. This coming from a woman who loves to fuck, is non-monogamous, and an unabashed size queen. We are committed to each other but party and swing.

Saturday night I had a threesome with her and her best friend. I revealed my secret to the friend BEFORE the sex, and the friend said she noticed no difference from last time (before implant), even with a BJ. Total acceptance.

Had an office visit with a prominent implant surgeon- just to have a local guy in case of problems. He told me in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that the model Eid put in me is good for 100,000 inflations- that the 10-year lifespan is really the older models and basically I’ll be long gone before this thing wears out. He literally thinks I’ll have this for life (even with 2+ inflations a day) and never need a revision (I’m 55). Take that for what it’s worth.

Jack

Can anyone else confirm if this is true?

Moderns Implants now last for life??? If so, that’s amazing.

Jack, what is your exact model please?

The Coloplast Titan (and maybe the AMS devices, too, I'm not sure) is guaranteed for life. In other words, if it malfunctions down the road, whether it's in five years or 50 years, the manufacturer will foot the bill for a replacement. But that's not the same thing as being expected to last for life, particularly in younger implantees. These companies are able to offer lifetime guarantees without going broke in large part because such a significant percentage of their patients are older and, based on actuarial tables, likely to expire before their implants do. So they eat the cost of revisions (sometimes multiple revisions) in younger patients so they can gain a competitive edge with their "guaranteed for life" claim.
Born 1982. Implanted with Coloplast Titan 22cm in August 2021 by the great Dr. Perito in Miami. 6.125" BPEL, 5.25" EG. "It's the girth that gets her off."

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:07 am

A doctor feeding patients BS? While sounding absolutely sure of himself? No way!

JP1977

Postby JP1977 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:10 am

Dr Eid even showed me where it is likely to fail at some point. The implants themselves might very well last forever…..but the tubing going from the pump, not so much.
47 year old swinger. Had 36+ hour priapism that landed me in ER twice over 48 hours. Scarring in my penis makes it to where I’m at risk of severe priapism at any time. Erections inconsistent. Implanted by Dr. Eid on December 21st 2021, Coloplast Titan OTR

TheCanalGuy

Postby TheCanalGuy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:35 pm

RoboCock69 wrote:

The Coloplast Titan (and maybe the AMS devices, too, I'm not sure) is guaranteed for life. In other words, if it malfunctions down the road, whether it's in five years or 50 years, the manufacturer will foot the bill for a replacement. But that's not the same thing as being expected to last for life, particularly in younger implantees. These companies are able to offer lifetime guarantees without going broke in large part because such a significant percentage of their patients are older and, based on actuarial tables, likely to expire before their implants do. So they eat the cost of revisions (sometimes multiple revisions) in younger patients so they can gain a competitive edge with their "guaranteed for life" claim.

I do agree, one thing is that manufactures would replace it for free, excluding surgeon and hospital costs, and another thing is that they would state that the implant is lasting for life. They do know that they may end up offering the implant for free for the next revision, however they play with statistics and the fact that when you read the small print you realize they would only replace it with the same exact model provided that it is still manufactured, which in the meantime would likely not be available anymore so the patient or the insurance will have to pay for the upgrade to the next model. Given their markup they end up making a profit no matter what, that's not that the implant itself that is built with diamonds, platinum, titanium, gold and silver but rather the cost of research and development plus the marketing fees that you are paying when you get the physical implant.
49yo - ED since I was 35 -Oral therapy stopped working- Trimix/Bimix too strong even at the lowest dosage. Now Bionic thanks to Dr. Clavell since March 9 2022. Titan XL 24 cm, no rear tips, trimmed down to 23.5 cm. Reservoir 110ml.

Jack1104

Postby Jack1104 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:18 am

Five month report:

-Still going strong. Between sex and cycling I’ve got this thing pumped at least two times a day. Only mild pain at maximum pump, which I never do for sex. Still looking to find a decent answer to the question “Will more frequent cycling/sex lead to a shorter lifespan of the implant, or does the mechanical failure happen regardless of the number of deployments?” Of course I could listen to the most recent input from a local urologist who told me that the most modern Titans will last longer than I do, that I should never need a revision. As you see from the posts above, there is skepticism.

-size is holding steady, maybe very slight gains at this point. I don’t like to use the VED because of how hard it presses on some of the tubing, makes me nervous. Went from 5.75 to 6.2 length and 5 to 5.25 girth since the operation. There is no doubt that my excited dick is longer and thicker than my pumped dick without sexual stimulation. I still get good glans engorgement, but only when turned on.

-still swinging. I’ve been with several women at swing parties at this point and if they’ve noticed the apparatus, they haven’t mentioned anything. I’m pretty stealthy when it comes to pumping up and deflating, even in a room full of naked people. The best part is I can randomly have sex with my girlfriend at these parties without any planning.

-I always look like I have a chubby, even when fully deflated. I use a jockstrap when I run.

Jack
Coloplast Titan 20cm no RTEs
9/17/21 Dr. Eid

Return to “Implants”