Would you recommend your surgeon?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
bbb2.5

Re: Would you recommend your surgeon?

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:40 am

nbriley wrote:Since this thread is about recommendations for a surgeon are any of you familiar with Dr Hakky in Snellville Ga? I'm flying up from Santa Rosa Beach FL next Thursday for an interview and hope to get scheduled?

Dr. Hakky is excellent. He did my procedure on June 27 of this year. Mine went very well, and I have No issues with him at all. He is Young, understanding and will listen to your issues and give you an answer to that problem. He does not beat around the bush. One of my favorite things about him is that he speaks to in terms that you can understand.. Not to technical. His staff are just as friendly. sometime it helps to write down things you want to ask, once you get there you may forget because our nerves seem to take over.
Good Luck

Donnie1954

Re: Would you recommend your surgeon?

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:58 am

Michael,
I am so glad that you are happy with your Implant! Being able to make love again is a dream come true. I'm proud to recommend the Urologists at Florida Urology Associates. If your in Central Florida, look them up. They are tops in my book. I couldn't be more pleased and yes
'I love my big dick'.
Donnie

Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “Implants”