Erection: Organic or Mechanical?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Vagabond127

Re: Erection: Organic or Mechanical?

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:42 pm

Obviously you've never experienced unconditional love. SAD
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Obviously you've never experienced unconditional love. SAD

I am curious. Who are you addressing?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Sorry Lost Sheep. It was directed to the guy who blatantly criticizes implants.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:49 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:Sorry Lost Sheep. It was directed to the guy who blatantly criticizes implants.

I did not get that impression from chonky's post. Did i miss something? Sometimes i can be obtuse.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:17 am

A most interesting discussion. I am enjoying it. I have a theory, an opinion and an experience.

In my theory any woman has NO IDEA what it's like to have a penis. I've never met a woman that understands my penis, its feelings, desires, demands and limitations. It is a fragile but demanding entity. It is truly the little head that rules the big head. When it wants to cum, it NEEDS to cum. When functioning well, it could please any woman. With age, her fear of pregnancy, her comfort with her own body, and her awareness of the human clock combine to peak her sexual enjoyment about the time that men are starting to question their capabilities and sometimes find themselves deficient. Women start to find their orgasms about the time we are beginning to fail to give them orgasms. Cruel.

In my opinion, every penis owner wants to be 18 years old with multiple women lined up outside his door. On my honeymoon, we did it four times a day every day. We would have done it more, but there were other amusements for us. I've had partners who were compatible and those who weren't. Several of my ladies had never had an orgasm before meeting me. They went away multi-orgasmic. Several times in my life I have had sex four times in a day with four different women. Since 14, my penis has been very active, VERY active. (Women just can't understand some of this, as I told you.) I have loved every mind-blowing orgasm and every minute of intercourse. Over my sexual career I've layed out several gallons of cum. In an intentional misquote, "I am, therefore, I fuck." Get a penis, you will understand, and you will do the same.

My experience is that prostate cancer took ALL of that away from me. Once diagnosed, my alternative was to watch the cancer spread who knows where and die a horrible death in pain and suffering, BUT my penis could do what job it could for a few years, and then I would watch it fade away probably before I did...OR...to take the damn prostate out and lose the joy of sexual life that my entire being was based on. For two years of near mental insanity, my impotent penis has experienced the pain and joys of pills, injections and vacuum pumps. Occasional successes kept me going and trying...and sane. I am 3 months implanted and coming back into my sexual world. I am still very uncomfortable with the implant and don't get an orgasm every time, but my ladies ALWAYS get theirs. An implant is imperfect, it's mechanical, I admit. But it is hard as a rock and they love it and I am beginning to love it too. In a comparison to an 18 year old penis, in a physically fit body, to an implant, i'd give the implant a 5 out of 10. In a comparison to an aging impotent surgically rearranged penis in an old body, I give the implant a 10+ out of 10. The women enjoy it maybe a little more than they would the 18 year old one because it lasts and lasts (and the user knows what to do with it.) But more than anything they all proclaim that they enjoy the experience I give them when I have one of my wild, writhing, grunting, thrusting, lasting, almost violent whole body orgasms. They have never seen one like it. (If anything, they miss the load I used to dump.)

Would they trade a youthful super hard member with come back power in five minutes for my skillful never-get-soft not-as-long-as-it-used-to-be penis? That may be a toss-up. Might depend on the woman. But I am happy with what I have, because the only alternative would have eventually driven me crazy.
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:03 am

DonDon wrote:A most interesting discussion. I am enjoying it. I have a theory, an opinion and an experience.

In my theory any woman has NO IDEA what it's like to have a penis. I've never met a woman that understands my penis, its feelings, desires, demands and limitations. It is a fragile but demanding entity. It is truly the little head that rules the big head. When it wants to cum, it NEEDS to cum. When functioning well, it could please any woman. With age, her fear of pregnancy, her comfort with her own body, and her awareness of the human clock combine to peak her sexual enjoyment about the time that men are starting to question their capabilities and sometimes find themselves deficient. Women start to find their orgasms about the time we are beginning to fail to give them orgasms. Cruel.

In my opinion, every penis owner wants to be 18 years old with multiple women lined up outside his door. On my honeymoon, we did it four times a day every day. We would have done it more, but there were other amusements for us. I've had partners who were compatible and those who weren't. Several of my ladies had never had an orgasm before meeting me. They went away multi-orgasmic. Several times in my life I have had sex four times in a day with four different women. Since 14, my penis has been very active, VERY active. (Women just can't understand some of this, as I told you.) I have loved every mind-blowing orgasm and every minute of intercourse. Over my sexual career I've layed out several gallons of cum. In an intentional misquote, "I am, therefore, I fuck." Get a penis, you will understand, and you will do the same.

My experience is that prostate cancer took ALL of that away from me. Once diagnosed, my alternative was to watch the cancer spread who knows where and die a horrible death in pain and suffering, BUT my penis could do what job it could for a few years, and then I would watch it fade away probably before I did...OR...to take the damn prostate out and lose the joy of sexual life that my entire being was based on. For two years of near mental insanity, my impotent penis has experienced the pain and joys of pills, injections and vacuum pumps. Occasional successes kept me going and trying...and sane. I am 3 months implanted and coming back into my sexual world. I am still very uncomfortable with the implant and don't get an orgasm every time, but my ladies ALWAYS get theirs. An implant is imperfect, it's mechanical, I admit. But it is hard as a rock and they love it and I am beginning to love it too. In a comparison to an 18 year old penis, in a physically fit body, to an implant, i'd give the implant a 5 out of 10. In a comparison to an aging impotent surgically rearranged penis in an old body, I give the implant a 10+ out of 10. The women enjoy it maybe a little more than they would the 18 year old one because it lasts and lasts (and the user knows what to do with it.) But more than anything they all proclaim that they enjoy the experience I give them when I have one of my wild, writhing, grunting, thrusting, lasting, almost violent whole body orgasms. They have never seen one like it. (If anything, they miss the load I used to dump.)

Would they trade a youthful super hard member with come back power in five minutes for my skillful never-get-soft not-as-long-as-it-used-to-be penis? That may be a toss-up. Might depend on the woman. But I am happy with what I have, because the only alternative would have eventually driven me crazy.

DonBon.........great stuff.....love your work brother
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:48 am

DonDon wrote:In my theory any woman has NO IDEA what it's like to have a penis.

Early in our marriage my wife and I had a short discussion about whether we would prefer to be our own gender or the other person's. My wife said she would not want to have something hanging from her body that has a mind of its own and can get hard on its own and embarrass me. I told her that I would not to have a blood flow that must be controlled every month.
So we both were/are glad that we are the gender we are. :D

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:51 pm

David_R wrote:
DonDon wrote:In my theory any woman has NO IDEA what it's like to have a penis.

Early in our marriage my wife and I had a short discussion about whether we would prefer to be our own gender or the other person's. My wife said she would not want to have something hanging from her body that has a mind of its own and can get hard on its own and embarrass me. I told her that I would not to have a blood flow that must be controlled every month.
So we both were/are glad that we are the gender we are. :D

Isn't it scary for something to bleed like that for 7 days and not DIE??? :lol: :lol:

Larry

jackhammerdreamz

Postby jackhammerdreamz » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Very good thread.
The reactions range from chuckles to offense (which clearly lost sheep wasn't trying to offend anyone)

I can't speak for anyone other than myself, but I would imagine nobody would be here if their unit didn't let them down consistently.
Whether it was disappointment/embarrassment since the beginning, or if it was brought on by an accident or chronic illness.
If I could get aroused physically every time I was aroused mentally I wouldn't be seriously considering an implant that's for sure.

One time a few years ago that really sticks out for me was playing with my girlfriend's pussy. She was getting very wet, moaning, grinding against my fingers going in and out and against her clit....
Super sexy right! I AGREE! But my dick didn't. After 3-5 minutes of playing with her she wanted me to get on top and fuck her brains out.
Well I physically couldn't (ugh that is the worst feeling!) In a moment of frustration she turned away from me and got upset, feeling I wasn't attracted to her or that she was broken(hello I'm the broken one here lol)
I explained how easily it is for me to get distracted and not get aroused. Literally a phone falling off the bed will make me lose any erection a pill could supply. Focusing on HER I couldn't arouse myself.

Since I don't have an implant at the moment I suppose I can't really attest to which is better 1:1
But the idea of being able to pump to intercourse hardness in about a minute versus taking a pill and waiting 30 minutes or more? Seems like no brainer.
That said, I imagine someone who can randomly get hard enough for sex sometimes might miss the natural progression of an Organic erection, the build up but like I said, if your dick isn't working normally, all spontaneity goes out the window.
The mood can be gone by the time your pill kicks in, whereas I imagine you can pump your dick while your counterpart is rubbing you or you can pump while eating her out (sex is about more than just our dicks right lol)

Anyway, shit, it's easy to get worked up about this stuff. I don't hold anybody's offense against them.
This is a super sensitive subject. This is certainly a safe space with no room for insults, or putdowns.
The brotherhood will not allow it :)

Have a good weekend everyone! Group hug group hug! Hey who's poking me!? :lol:
39yr old
Revision installed 1/2/2024
Coloplast w/ Genesis pump
PenoScrotal 20cm + 3cm RTE(right) & 2cm RTE(left)
-
Initial install: 2/6/2018
Coloplast Titan Touch
PenoScrotal 20cm + 1.5RTE
Failure: 9/2/2023
-
Dr. Bodie U of MN
ED for 20+ years

ThePlumber1964

Postby ThePlumber1964 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:06 pm

An erection is purely hydraulic, precipitated by an emotional/hormonal/chemical reaction. So, the way I see it, is that there is an issue with the plumbing that prevents it to happen. You basically exchange the emotional/hormonal/chemical switch with a hydraulic mechanism that at will can be activated.
54 years old, happily married for 30 years to a beautiful & outstanding lady. Onset ED at 49. Finally fixed on 11/08/2017 by the master Dr. Eid with a Titan XL 26, no RTEs! Previously had 3 AMS implants (LGX & CX), all botched.

Return to “Implants”