ANY PROBLEMS AFTER IMPLANT SURGERY

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jonbaldbg

Re: ANY PROBLEMS AFTER IMPLANT SURGERY

Postby jonbaldbg » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:43 pm

treifsnyder wrote:So interestingly enough- I watch Kramer's video's religiously, and emailed about one things the other day-- this issue of a "high pump." I guess he never paid attention to it, or never felt a need to address it head-on, he told me he strive for all the length he can get, with minimal reartips, and if the pump sits a little high, he never really heard complaints till lately.

Anyway in videos and what he told me, he tunnels it through a little window or tongue of tissue, through a tight space, that locks it into position in that low down position. Said for a couple months at least every pump is way low, doesn't move higher, he "solved" that infrequent but present issue he'd been having with that somewhat high pump. Anyway, thought I'd let the Brotherhood know. He seems to have moved on from whatever issue that was, it's in his videos, he tucks it through some little tissue window and it stays down. Problem solved.

He got complaints, not in a mean way, from me about the high pump. He did say that it seems to be a non-issue for most everyone and that I was perfectionistic, which can be a good thing. But in general, he doesn't recommend a revision to lower a pump unless the patient just really feels the need for it.

Well, I felt the need because when I'd inflate the pump would pull right up next to the penis and the tubing at that point would hurt while inflated. It also was right about halfway down the penis and go in the way of intercourse. He worked with me and we agreed to get a local surgeon do the revision rather than my going back to Baltimore. I didn't want to have to do that again and he had respect for a guy in Nashville who is high volume and has been at this a long time.

So I went to Dr. Knoll for my revision. It remains to be seen if that is going to be a happy outcome. He did some major rearranging in there and it hasn't all healed up and settled yet, so I'm not sure the outcome. I sure hope it's right. I don't want 3 surgeries for God's sake.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Return to “Implants”